Already time for May goals? How is that even possible? April was a pretty good month I feel. I did a lot of things outside. I turned another year older. My dad and husband both also turned another year older. We spent a lot of time with our families. We did some fun things to our house and we celebrated being married for a year and a half! Let’s see how I did on my goals!
In April I wanted to:
- Read 8 books. I swear one of these months I will read 8 books. I did finally read 8 books this month. I just finished my 8th 2 nights ago. I plan to do an updated list of must reads soon!
- Spend more time outside going for walks and jogs. Yes I spent a TON of time outside this month. Lots of trail walks, lots of time working on our porch swing. The weather has been lovely.
- Submit writings to new publications I’ve wanted to write for. Nope I did not do this.
- Write one personal blog post. Nope. Ugh. Maybe next month. There are things I really want to write about but I’m having a hard time getting the courage.
- Have non-birthday date nights with Andrew, at least 2! We went to see Wicked! So fun. We need a yogurt date soon!
- Spend less time on my phone at night. Yes. We have both been so much better about this.
- Care less about what people think. Can’t we all work on this? This is just a work in progress constantly.
- Cut myself some slack when I need to. Another work in progress but I feel like I was better this month.
Now let’s see what I would like to do in May.
In May I want to:
- Read 8 books. Let’s keep it going!
- Try a new workout-bonus if it’s an in the water workout!
- Do something nice for a stranger.
- Surprise Andrew with something.
- Keep flowers alive for more than 10 days. This is really wishful thinking.
- Cook something new to me.
- More veggies, less crap.
- More needs, less wants.
I would love to know what some of your May goals are! Tell me in the comments.