Hey friends! We are a little over half way through this year which is CRAZY! It’s going by so fast and hard to believe my little baby will be 6 months old soon! I wanted to do a check in on my 2017 goals and see how I am doing! So it’s time for a 2017 goals check in post!
2017 Goals Check In
In 2017 I wanted to:
- Read 50 books. I think I have read not even half this many. Granted the first few months with a new baby it was tough and now that Liam is more scheduled and sleeps all night I can read a lot more.
- Continue to blog full time. Yes scheduling all those posts in advance was A GREAT IDEA!
- Lose baby weight in a healthy way and keep up with it. I have lost all the baby weight and hopefully will lost the other 15 lbs I gained post wedding too!
- Focus on health more than a number and make sure we are all eating healthy. This is hard because I see the number. But I do try to focus more on how my clothes fit and how I feel rather than the number.
- Spend quality time with Andrew and really focus on our relationship. This has been a lot easier now that Liam sleeps more. We are trying to have more date nights, but we hate being away from our little guy!
- Go on at least 2 trips with Andrew and baby boy. We have been to Houston, and the lake and are going to Chicago next month! Hopefully one more before the end of the year.
- Get a few house projects done that we’ve been wanting to do. We have done some minor things like tinting upstairs windows, organizing etc. I really want to stain our kitchen cabinets at some point!
- Continue to be more financially aware of spending. YES! Babies are expensive so I have noticed a shift in our spending from stuff for us to stuff for him. Trying to be more mindful of wants and needs.
All in all I think I am doing well. I would like to read more books and have more dates with Andrew. I think those are the two areas I want to focus the most from this list in the second half of the year.
Did you make any 2017 goals?