One thing that was pretty clear when Andrew and I met was that we both loved to travel. We have been lucky enough to visit some pretty great places together in our nearly 7 years together. But obviously having kids and having one of those kids be in school and being pregnant has put a bit of a damper on travel this year. This year is the least amount of travel I’ve done in the past 10 years! So it seemed like a good time to share my travel bucket list. Some of these places I’ve been to alone but want to visit with Andrew and some we’ve never visited!
Travel Bucket List
- Seattle, Washington (I’ve been but not with Andrew)
- Napa (we’ve been but I would love to go again and for longer)
- Outerbanks, NC
- Miami, FL
- Fredericksburg, TX (I’ve been but not with Andrew)
- Disney World (I haven’t been since I was 15)
- Boston, MA
- Newport, RI
- Alaska for a cruise
- Hawaii (we’ve been to Kona but I would love to go to Maui and Kauai)
- Paris (I’ve been but not since high school)
- All over Italy
- Cabo San Lucas
- Mexico City
- South Africa
Who knows if we will see all of these places but a few of them we’ve talked about and have an idea of when we will go visit them. There are also a lot of places on this list I would love to take our kids when they are older. Liam has visited quite a few places in the US in his first 2 years already!
What is one place on your travel bucket list?