With fall here (FINALLY) I wanted to share my current makeup routine for fall time. It’s not crazily different, but I have been using a lot of new products and I am loving them.
Current Makeup Routine
- I always start with the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water. Does it really work? No idea. Does it make my face feel fresh? Yes.
- About 2 years ago I started using Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer and I love it. It really helps keep my makeup on all day and prevents my foundation from caking.
- For a lighter coverage look I use the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. If you want something that doesn’t feel too heavy but still gives you great coverage, this is it. Plus you can’t beat the price!
- To get my brows looking normal and full I use the Anastasia Brow Wiz whenever I do a full face of makeup. I then use the Anastasia Brow Gel. These two products are amazing and worth every penny! I tell people all the time to use them!
- I have a few concealers I alternate between, but lately I have been gravitating towards the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer. It’s really great and worth the hype it gets. I also like that it brightens up my under eyes a bit too!
- Laura Mercier Setting Powder is one of those powders that I don’t use for a while and then when I do I wonder why I ever stopped. It is the perfect powder.
- I randomly picked up this Benefit Palette when I was traveling and forgot blush and bronzer. It’s such a fun palette and I have used it so much more than I thought I would. The colors are very pigmented, so a little goes a long way!
- My absolute favorite eyeliner is the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. This lasts a really long time and it goes on so well. Highly recommend!
- I have been using the Burberry Cat Lashes Mascara for a little over a month now and it was really worth the investment. I tend to not purchase super expenses mascaras, but this one is one I will repurchase again.
- Chanel Lip Gloss in Wild Rose is the perfect basic nude lip gloss to throw on and reapply as needed. It gives you just enough color but does not overpower at all.
My routine is pretty easy and takes me about 10 minutes. If we are going somewhere fancy I will usually do a bolder lip and a bit more with my eyes. But this routine is perfect for travel or a regular day.
What is your current makeup routine?