Wellness is something that is really important to me. I love to learn more about all aspects of it and I am constantly trying to improve my overall health and wellness. People ask me a lot what specific products I use for my routine and I wanted to share 11 wellness products for your routine I recommend to anyone looking to start more of a good routine with their health and wellness.
11 Wellness Products For Your Routine
- Reusable water bottle: I personally use Yeti water bottles but any water bottle will do. It’s better for the environment to do this and honestly, I feel like I drink more water drinking out of a straw! My water intake is one part of wellness that I am constantly working on.
- Yoga mat: Having a great yoga mat is something anyone who does workouts needs. It’s not JUST for yoga. I use mine for barre, ab workouts, even HIIT workouts. I have a Jade yoga mat and I think it’s amazing.
- Acupressure mat: This is something that I bought on a whim about 4 years ago and I am so glad I did. I don’t use it as much as I used to and I really need to start back up! It’s really great for sore muscles and anxiety at least for me.
- Vitamin holder: Essentially a travel pill container but it’s good if you take a lot of daily vitamins!
- Blender: Any will do but I have to say if you can invest in a Vitamix there’s nothing like them. They last FOREVER! I use ours to make smoothies, but you can do things like soups, even baby food!
- Books: I think there are certain “self-help” books that are great for people to read. Here are some of my favorites!
- Ice Roller: This ice roller is truly some of the best money you will spend! I have had mine for a year and I keep it in the freezer at all times. It’s perfect for puffiness in the morning, or to cool down from outside, it’s also really great for headaches!
- Face Mask: I think doing face masks is one of the best self-care things you can do because of how much it benefits your skin. Here are a ton of my favorites.
- Good sports bra: Gotta hold those girls in haha! I just got a Zella sports bra that I love. Perfect for barre, spin, yoga. I think the quality of the Zella bras are some of my favorites. I also LOVE Outdoor Voices.
- Good sneakers: I think GOOD sneakers are subjective to what works for you. I personally love adidas swift runs and the ON cloud shoes.
- Headphones: I LOVE my AirPods and I think they are the perfect treat yourself gift. I got mine for myself for my 34th birthday, 3 years ago and I have used them pretty much every day since.
I think having certain wellness products in your routine can really make or break it for you. Being prepared and having the right tools is so helpful to feeling successful in whatever wellness goals you want to accomplish.
What is one wellness product you use the most??