I love a good beach or poolside book. Something that sucks you in so you can transport yourself to another world, even if you’re just in your backyard. I mean really what’s better on a lazy day than that? I have so many books I’ve read either on the beach or by the pool or even just at home that would make for the best beach reads for 2021 that I just had to share with you. If you are planning a trip or just looking forward to warmer pool days make sure you bookmark this post!
Best Beach Reads For 2021
Romance beach reads:
- The Idea Of You: 39 year old woman and 20 year old guy start an affair that spans across the world as they travel and fall in love. It will suck you in!
- Malibu Rising: Taylor Jenkins Reid’s newest book out this June takes you to the 80s in Malibu. The perfect poolside read.
- The Wedding Date: A book I actually read on the beach on a trip that completely sucked me in. I finished it in a day. My favorite Jasmine Guillory book.
- Party of Two: Jasmine Guillory’s latest book that follows the main character from The Wedding Date’s sister. Such a great story!
- The One That Got Away: My favorite Bethany Chase books follow a girl who is forced to work with the guy who she quickly fell for a decade before.
- Ugly Love: This one will gut you but in the best way. Such a beautiful story of redemption and love.
- The Roommate: A very sexy book that is the perfect page turner for a beach read
Thriller beach reads:
- Gone Girl: If you haven’t read gone girl you need to! Wife goes missing, everyone suspects the husband but things are not what they seem.
- The Wife Upstairs: Woman falls in love with a widower but is haunted by the memory of his late wife.
- Girl On the Train: Another story where things are not at all what they seem
YA beach reads:
- The Selection Series: Pretty much the Bachelor meets Royals
- The Thousandth Floor Series: One of my favorite authors and people Katharine McGee’s first series which is pretty much Gossip Girl in the future but with a mystery!
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before: Such a sweet series about a girl and the boys she loves.
- Anything John Green: I loved The Fault In Our Stars and while it’s gut wrenching it’s still a wonderful story. I loved all of his books!
If you are looking for any other great book recommendations you can find all of mine here.
What is your favorite beach or poolside read?