5.28.19 16

5 Reasons You Need To Try Beautycounter

If you have been hanging out here for a while you know that clean beauty is very important to me. It’s something I have been working on for a few years and trying to make the switch to as much as possible. I think it’s so important we look at what ingredients are in our beauty products and what we are using on our skin. Our skin is the largest organ our body has, so we need to treat it as such. A few months ago I tried a few Beautycounter products. I have mentioned them on my blog, but today I want to do a deeper dive into 5 reasons you need to try Beautycounter if you haven’t yet!

5 Reasons You Need To Try Beautycounter

Making the clean swap is important: As I mentioned above, it’s so important to make note of what products you are using for your skin. Beautycounter creates products that are clean and safe for the entire family. I know for me once I had Liam I really started to pay more attention to ingredients. A few products I made the clean swap with from Beautycounter were sunscreen for both Liam and myself a long time ago and more recently body wash, body lotion, body oil, Cleansing balm, Overnight Resurfacing Peel, Countermatch Adaptive Moisture Lotion, and Toner Pads! These were all products I was using with other brands but they weren’t clean products! Oh bonus…they are ALL PREGNANCY SAFE! I noticed a huge difference in the toner pads and moisture lotion almost immediately. My skin didn’t look as dull, it looked more alive, and I had less imperfections. I was also breaking out less. With pregnancy hormones my breakouts were surfacing. Countermatch Adaptive Moisture Lotion is naturally preserved with phytic acid from green rice. Whereas many traditional eye and face creams are made with preservatives which can potentially release formaldehyde and wreak havoc on the immune system. GROSS! The overnight resurfacing peel has really been great for my skin. I use it a few times a week and really feel a glow when I get up in the morning!

The products are high quality: Quality is VERY important to me. I would rather have a quality few products than tons of low-quality products. I am the same with clothes, shoes, bags, etc. Beautycounter prohibits the use of over 1500 harmful or questionable ingredients. They don’t compromise on performance! These products are high-performing and luxurious. Basically you will love them and feel fantastic.

The scents are NOT overpowering: Nothing raises my red flag for products more than overpowering scents. They aren’t good for me (I get headaches easily) or for Liam. So we stay away from those. The body wash and body lotion I use are the Citrus Mimosa. While it leaves your body smelling fantastic it doesn’t give off an overpowering scent at all. It’s just right! The goldilocks of scents if you will.

There are products for you AND KIDDOS: For the women there are makeup, skin care, and body care!  For kiddos there is a cleansing balm, oil, and diaper rash cream. Then for men there skincare, body care, shaving products available. So really it’s a one stop shop for the entire family. You can ensure you are putting only clean and safe products on your most loved people.

The price is right: I am someone who will spend decent money on quality products because I think it’s important. But for me personally I think the pricing of the Beautycounter products is right on point. If you already spend decent money at big beauty retailers then this will fit right in your price range.

Basically, Beautycounter is amazing and I am so glad I’ve gotten to try out so many products. These are things I know will be in my rotation for years to come! I have already reordered 2 of the products! I’m excited to share that through Tuesday, May 28 you get a FREE Countersun 3 oz. Mist AND Countersun 1oz. Lotion when you spend $125+ (USD)!! Such a great deal!

Have you tried Beautycounter? I would love to know your experience!

Thank you to Beautycounter for partnering on this post.

*all photos by Jenny Havens Photography

1. I keep hearing about Beautycounter, I really wish I could get the products easier from Hong Kong! They sound great!

Published 5.28.19
  2. GiGi Eats wrote:

Not overpowering is key. I hate TOO MUCH of stuff – just hate it. I am not much of a beauty/make up kind of person to begin with so I need something that has the slogan “a little goes a long way”!

Published 5.28.19

This is the first I am hearing about Beautycorner, but it sounds like a great line of products. I have been trying to be conscious of the ingredients in everything in our home lately. I’m also trying to eliminate plastic, but that’s been really hard for things like this since they are mostly in plastic containers.

Published 5.28.19
  4. Rachel wrote:

Beautycounter has such amazing products! There’s a few you mentioned I haven’t tried yet and will definitely be ordering them ASAP!

Rachel

Published 5.28.19
  5. Marjie Mare wrote:

I did not know about this product. Lately, I rarely use make-ups or any other beauty products because I work from home and rarely go home. I got all my tips and knowledge about the latest and best products thanks to great post like yours.

Published 5.28.19
  6. Jen wrote:

This is great. Never tried this product yet and I have a very sensitive skin that’s why I make sure the products I’m using have great reviews. I will be checking on this. Thanks

Published 5.29.19
  7. I’ve not heard of Beautycounter, but they definitely sound like a brand I’d like to try as I always go for natural beauty products… will check them out.

Published 5.29.19
  8. Vox wrote:

I saw that it’s made of quality ingredients, but I did not see a mention of whether or not it’s hypoallergenic… I am allergic to most beauty products now and even “all natural” does not guarantee that I won’t break out; it HAS to say “hypoallergenic” or I cannot use it. I can tell you are quite the fan of this product. I will have to investigate further.

Published 5.29.19
  9. Lanae Bond wrote:

These products sound wonderful and would work wonders on skin.

Published 5.29.19
  10. Gary Thatcher wrote:

In business, we all use cheap labor to make us look good.
    at fiverr you can hire all kinds of people to do work for you.
    no matter what kind of website you have. Fiverr can help.
    don’t pay $100s to get work done on your website. or with your business.
    for more information for great deals on Fiverr.please click the link below.

Published 5.29.19
  11. Arun wrote:

These products sounds very promising. I hate overpowering stuff. I get immediate allergy. I need to try these soon. I am all in for the clean products. Worth the price.

Published 5.30.19
  12. Ewa wrote:

I will look at this brand because I have never heard of it, and what you say sounds convincing.

Published 5.30.19
  13. Melanie williams wrote:

I have never heard of beauty counter before, but looks like a fab place to shop for all those must have beauty products xx

Published 5.30.19
  14. Elizabeth O wrote:

I’m not familiar with the product line but it looks good for the skin. I will take another look at it.

Published 5.30.19
  15. Nope, have not tried this brand yet. But how cool that all their stuff is safe to use during pregnancy!

Published 5.30.19
  16. Becca Wilson wrote:

These sound like some really awesome products. I definitely need to check this out!

Published 5.30.19