So today I am heading to Philly or rather I am on a flight right now to Philly just chillin in Frist Class. Gotta love when airlines make mistakes that benefit you. Anywhoodle. Yep I said it. I wanted to share with you 5 Things I am looking forward to about being in Philly this weekend.
1. First time visit: I have never been before and I love exploring new cities. Hence why I tack on an extra day. I like to be touristy so expect a picture of me running up the rocky steps.
2. I am actually going for the Women Get Social blog conference and this will be my 4th one to attend. I love meeting new people, getting great advice and generally feeling good about the blog/social media world so this conference really does that for me.
3. Cooler weather: HOPEFULLY. It’s supposed to be lows in the low 60s and thats better than Dallas so I will take it!
4. Travel in general. I love to travel and I take every chance I can get. This is my first of 5 trips over the next 4 months. Crazy right? I know throw in a wedding and the Holidays and clearly this was planned with a sane mind. Yes one of those trips is our honeymoon.
5. Cookies: OK so Ashley will understand this. At the hotel where I am staying they have warm chocolate chip cookies and call me a sucker but who can turn that down? Apparently I get one on the flight too! That is one food I can’t ever have enough of.
What are you up to this weekend?