I figured today is a good day to discuss Festivus(for the rest of us) and the airing of grievances.
In this post I will air my blogging grievances or general internet grievances
1. “Big” bloggers that do not respond to “smaller” bloggers. I put those in quotations because I do not believe in some kind of blogger hierarchy that some people think exists. I have messaged, emailed and tweeted “bigger” bloggers and they do not respond…RUDE!
2. Making posts entirely out of GIFs…stop. Just stop. I read buzzfeed I dont need you to regurgitate buzzfeed in your blog post …k thanks.
3. Airing your grievances with other bloggers on the twit…aint no one got time for that
4. Only tweeting links, instagram, check ins etc. We want to read about your day. Even if you tweet that you ate your feelings in a bag of peanut butter cups we wan to read about it. Just be you. Don’t try to always focus on the money part.
5. BUT..don’t be afraid to tweet for help. Do you need a blog post shared? Tell us. But remember if you want help, return the favor cause nothing is more annoying than asking for help and hearing crickets …..makes me sad faced.
6. Do not only do link ups or sponsored posts…post some real shiz in there. Tell us about your kids, husband, weekend, share a recipe, tell us about what bothers you, what irks you, that random story from high school. Put some you in that blog!
7. Having constant conversations on twitter…take that shit to an email or text…we dont need to see 30 tweets back and forth while you decide where you are meeting for dinner
8. SPOILER ALERTS: I have done this so this is for me too…lets all try to be better about realizing we all live in different time zones and some people have to DVR shows…try not to spoil this weeks Scandal for everyone. Me included 🙂
9. Be nice: Lets just stop being bitches k. I remember at Bloggy Boot Camp hearing that if girls could just stop being mean to one another we could rule the world. Support each other but stop hating. So someone else had a similar idea for a post, or a link up or someone else got a campaign you wanted or got to review an item you wanted to review. BIG EFFING DEAL! There is plenty to go around. Be nice. Be supportive. Congratulate them. Stop being mean! Karma people Karma.
Now below please share your grievances for the interwebs as well 🙂