Hard to believe tomorrow is the first day of August. My kids start school in two weeks- BLESS! It’s time to share my August 2023 goals and also see how I did with my July goals!
August 2023 Goals
In July I wanted to…
- Read 9 books: I read 10!
- Secure 4 new brand partnerships: This was a good month!!
- Get everything ready for the kids to start school in August: Mostly ready! They have all their back to school clothes and shoes and supplies.
- Grow the Podcast: We did grow this month! We were ranked on Apple Podcasts a bunch which was awesome.
- Continue to walk every day: Yes did not miss a day this month!
- Have a date night with Andrew: Ugh fail. But we have one planned for August.
- Grow TikTok some: Sort of…
- Share more to my LTK and stories about the things I love: Yes shared a lot more to stories!
- Have a 1:1 date with each kid: Yes did some fun one on one activities with both!
- Organize my dresser drawers: YES! It felt so good!
In August I want to…
- Read 10 books
- Do something special with the kids for the first day of school
- Continue to expand my Instagram reels
- Have one date with Andrew
- Have at least one 1:1 friend date
- Do something special with each of my kids
- Do something out of my comfort zone
- Walk every single day outside
- Reach out to 5 authors for the Podcast
What is one of your August 2023 Goals?