I love beauty products. This is not a new revelation. However I do not love to break the bank on a regular basis. I love finding great beauty products that are inexpensive but get the job done. I thought today I would share my beauty musts for under $10.
1. Hair ties: I have used these and only these hair ties since discovering them about 4 years ago. You can make them(tons of tutorials on Pinterest) You can buy them at places like Target, Walgreens, etc. They also sell them at expensive stores like Anthropologie. But honestly they all work the same IMO. I opt for the drugstore ones unless someone gifts me other kinds. These don’t crease your hair, they don’t break and they last much longer than regular hair ties.
2. Baby Lips chap-stick: Maybelline Baby lips is the best I mean I do love several different kinds of chap-stick but this is one I always keep with me because it makes my lips super soft. You can usually buy a 3 pack for less than $8.
3. Skintimate Shave Gel: Not only is this inexpensive but it keeps my legs crazy soft and moisturized which is a bonus for me.
4. EOS hand cream: We all know EOS makes great lip balm but did you also know they make top notch hand cream? I love philosophy hand cream but it can get a little expensive. That’s where this stuff comes in. Not expensive and just as good.
5. Maybelline Lip Crayon: I love these because they last on your lips ALL DAY LONG. I had this on the entire day of my bridal shower and it did amazing. It is seriously the best stuff and it’s inexpensive so you can buy a few to find the colors that work best for you!
6. Maybelline Colossal volume mascara: First of all how adorable is this? Second of all holy eyelashes batman! This comes in waterproof and non waterproof. I opt for waterproof very black. It is inexpensive and honestly who doesn’t love cute packaging?
7. OPI Nein OK Fine: I love a great Grey color on my nails and I love that my salon also has the gel version of this. This is my go to Grey and yes I wear it all year round. It’s perfect for the Fall and Winter months, not too expensive and I think mine has lasted me a well over a year.
8. NYX Concealer: As far as drugstore brand concealers go this one is a must buy. NYX makeup is great and they have an amazing selection at Target. I could honestly spend hours in that section and this has become one of my go to concealers.
What are your favorite inexpensive beauty finds?
I love OPI nail polish. There colour pallette is amazing and they never really chip.
Ooh, I’ll have to give the Maybelline Lip Crayons a shot! I tend to have an awful time with lipsticks because no matter the brand, they wear off of me in about an hour or two.
I’m all about some inexpensive makeup! I love Skintimates and those hair ties. I’ve heard so many good things about Baby Lips, but I never remember to get any when I’m at the store! 🙂
Baby Lips & anything NYX I am all about! 🙂
I didn’t know EOS had hand cream! I am so getting some later today. Love this list! 🙂
These are great! I haven’t used the EOS hand cream yet and I love love love Maybelline!
I love nail polish! I normally tend to go for the reds and darker pinks. The lip crayon pictured here made me think of the free “chubbie” from Clinique. I’ll have to check this out since it’s cheaper!
Blessings to you and yours,
I’m with you on the hair ties. I love those kind but I’m not paying more for the same quality of hair tie.
Great list! I’m so glad you have Skintimate on the list. It’s definitely my all-time favorite shaving cream. Some of my inexpensive favorites are Burt’s Bees lip balm, all Wet ‘n Wild lip products and Rimmel Stay Matte primer.
I’m all about cheap beauty supplies too. And if I have a coupon even better. Ponds makes a BB cream that I can’t live without.
I didn’t know EOS made hand cream!? I will need to jump on that one 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
My favorite nail polish is OPI with Essie being a close second! It’s also nice to see some inexpensive brands that deliver!
Am I the only person on earth who hates EOS lip balm? I think I’m allergic to it.
Anyway, I’d be screwed without those hair ties.
Baby Lips is the BEST! 🙂 I always have one on me…my favorite is the Peppermint! I had no idea EOS made hand cream! I need to get myself some of that!
Great list! I recently discovered the EO Hand Creme and I am totally in LOVE…
Someone sent me the Lip crayon as a gift and I must admit I kinda liek it 🙂
I will have to check out the other items soon…
awesome list! I really love Maybelline Matte lip balms as well and those twist band hairbands are seriously the BEST – my hair always gets stuck in conventional hairbands. lol
This is a great list of must-haves. I can’t live without my hair ties! My hair is too big for the this Southern heat–total must!
I stumbled this, but I’m not sure what I’m doing!! Hope it went through.
Love that OPI color, need to get that one in my collection for fall!! My favorite find?
I really love ELF stuff. Big fan of their eyebrow color & brushes, if I’m looking for a really nice budget find.
I love those hair ties, I just bought my first pack last week in bright neons! I also just picked up that hand cream for a gift bag I’m making for a friend, I hope she likes it!!
Love the NYX concealer!
Ah, it submitted before I finished! The hair ties and the shave gel are some of my favorites, too. I’ll have to check out the rest.
NYX HD concealer is one of my favs too! I love posts like because I’m a bargain girl 🙂
You have inspired me…I really need to stock up on new supplies. And I love the OPI nail polish 😀
Ditto for sure on EOS! I love their hand cream and their lip balm. Another fav is OPI nail polish. Love that you posted inexpensive make up must haves!
I’ve used the mascara and can definitely vouch for that. You know, an even cheaper alternative to shaving foam is hair conditioner. I use it all the time to shave my legs – it moisturises them as I go!
Makeup can be so expensive sometimes! But I love OPI, I didn’t remember that it was so cheap. Awesome!
Such a fabulous list! I love Skintimate and OPI. 🙂
These are such awesome picks. I love love love the Revlon Colostay Chubby crayon and the Baby Lips. Love these!!
I love OPI nail polish! I am going to have to try that color!
Love when people share their beauty musts because I always find new products to try out! Yay for them being budget friendly too!
I need to try that EOS handcream, I love their lip balm!
Those are my favorite type of hair ties, and that nail color is PERFECT!
I am ALL in for baby lips. BEST lip product ever.
OPI is my favorite. Great list.
Drugstore Beauty products have gotten so much better over the past few years! That EOS hand lotion is always in my purse!
First off, I love the EOS lip balm BECAUSE they’re so easy to find in my purse. This is a great selection, I actually use most of these!
Great list!!! I love EOS 🙂
I don’t love eos chapstick because it doesn’t really do much for my lips, but the hand cream has such great reviews! I’ll have to try it out at target or something!
Oh, grey nails are my favorite!! I also need to try the eos hand cream!! Thanks for sharing 🙂
I love my EOS lip balm but had no idea they do hand cream! Definitely need to try that out 🙂