I love beauty products. This is not a new revelation. However I do not love to break the bank on a regular basis. I love finding great beauty products that are inexpensive but get the job done. I thought today I would share my beauty musts for under $10.
1. Hair ties: I have used these and only these hair ties since discovering them about 4 years ago. You can make them(tons of tutorials on Pinterest) You can buy them at places like Target, Walgreens, etc. They also sell them at expensive stores like Anthropologie. But honestly they all work the same IMO. I opt for the drugstore ones unless someone gifts me other kinds. These don’t crease your hair, they don’t break and they last much longer than regular hair ties.
2. Baby Lips chap-stick: Maybelline Baby lips is the best I mean I do love several different kinds of chap-stick but this is one I always keep with me because it makes my lips super soft. You can usually buy a 3 pack for less than $8.
3. Skintimate Shave Gel: Not only is this inexpensive but it keeps my legs crazy soft and moisturized which is a bonus for me.
4. EOS hand cream: We all know EOS makes great lip balm but did you also know they make top notch hand cream? I love philosophy hand cream but it can get a little expensive. That’s where this stuff comes in. Not expensive and just as good.
5. Maybelline Lip Crayon: I love these because they last on your lips ALL DAY LONG. I had this on the entire day of my bridal shower and it did amazing. It is seriously the best stuff and it’s inexpensive so you can buy a few to find the colors that work best for you!
6. Maybelline Colossal volume mascara: First of all how adorable is this? Second of all holy eyelashes batman! This comes in waterproof and non waterproof. I opt for waterproof very black. It is inexpensive and honestly who doesn’t love cute packaging?
7. OPI Nein OK Fine: I love a great Grey color on my nails and I love that my salon also has the gel version of this. This is my go to Grey and yes I wear it all year round. It’s perfect for the Fall and Winter months, not too expensive and I think mine has lasted me a well over a year.
8. NYX Concealer: As far as drugstore brand concealers go this one is a must buy. NYX makeup is great and they have an amazing selection at Target. I could honestly spend hours in that section and this has become one of my go to concealers.
What are your favorite inexpensive beauty finds?