12.9.20 19

Best At-Home Workouts

2020 the year of at-home workouts. While I have done a lot of workouts at home in the past this is the first year where the majority of my workouts have been at home. I have paused and unpaused my gym membership a few times when numbers have been low but now that we are in the winter months and numbers are so bad here I am back to at-home workouts. I know a lot of us can feel a lack of motivation when working out at home. I do not have any workout machines or a Peloton but I still get a great workout in 6 days a week. I wanted to share the best at-home workouts I have found to do that, and I am listing the prices as well.

Best At-Home Workouts

• Melissa Wood Health: I followed Melissa Wood Health on Instagram for a while and I really wanted to try it out. You can do a 7-day free trial so I did that and I was hooked. I love that it’s affordable $9.99 a month. Plus it really works! I love anything barre, pilates, and yoga-based. After the first two workouts, I was legit sore.
  • Pure Barre On Demand: I have been doing Pure Barre for nearly 11 years! I love having the ability to do it at home with Pure Barre instructors. You can get a 7-day free trial and then it’s $29.99 a month.
  • Open Fit: I did a sponsored post with Open Fit and ended up subscribing after! I love it. It has a TON of different workouts and I really love them. You can actually get a 21 day free trial with this link.
  • SarahBeth Yoga: This is on YouTube and it’s free. I have been doing her Yoga workouts for a few years. She even has prenatal and postnatal that were great for me. I love doing her morning yoga flow the most.
  • Peloton App: This is new to me. I do not have a Peloton but someone told me about all the other workouts on the Peloton app so I have been doing a free trial to check them out and see if I want to subscribe! You can actually get 30 days free which is awesome! They have great workouts you do no need a bike for. $12.99 after the 30-day trial.
  • Obe Fitness: Another great app to use for all different sorts of workouts! You can do a 7-day free trial then it’s $27 a month! They have thousands and thousands of workouts to choose from for all different levels of fitness.

I hope this motivates you going into the new year when people tend to want to start new workouts. It’s a hard time to not be able to go to the gym or workout classes without stress or worrying about getting sick. These workouts will give you the butt-kicking you need!

What are some of your best at-home workouts you’ve found?

1. All our gyms are closed due to lockdown so we have to exercise at home. I do some yoga, use my dumbbells, and am walking while the weather is still good. I would love to try barre because I used to take ballet.

Published 12.9.20
  2. Joline wrote:

These are great options! I like Yoga with Adrienne (free) and Alo Moves (subscription).

Published 12.9.20
  3. GiGi Eats wrote:

I have an elliptical and a treadmill and a home gym in my house! I would be LOST without it! I work out every day! Working out at home is the best! Love all these app options for people who may not have all the equipment! I use an app called FITBOD!

Published 12.9.20
  4. Kate wrote:

I did so many home workouts during lockdown 1 but have done hardly any during our second lockdown… I really need to get back on it!

Published 12.9.20
  5. Danielle wrote:

This is a great reference for after I have baby! I’m specifically looking at peloton and pure barre. I’ve heard great things about both!

Published 12.9.20
  6. Thanks for the information, I will be using those options instead of the gym.

Published 12.9.20
  7. Mosaic Art wrote:

These are awesome options and they’re not that expensive. I will check them out, thank you.

Published 12.9.20
  8. Melissa wrote:

I have done Chloe Ting and Pamela Raif workouts and I love them! I also follow on LES Mills on Youtube. I love those kind of workouts.

Published 12.9.20
  9. Jennifer Prince wrote:

I need to try SarahBeth Yoga. I’ve been looking for free yoga workouts. Thank you!

Published 12.9.20

My husband and I subscribed to Beachbody back in April and have been doing a lot of at-home workouts through that since then. I also find yoga videos on youtube, but don’t have a specific one we watch all the time.

Published 12.9.20
  11. Natalie wrote:

I tried Peloton classes but turned out it’s not for me. Love Sarah Beth, I’m doing yoga with her few times a week. I will check these other classes out. Thank you for sharing your finds.

Published 12.10.20

I did an at-home workout program for the year prior to my wedding… and I’ve already forgotten the name of it. Oops! But I do enjoy the Yoga With Adriene videos now! They’ve motivated me a lot throughout quarantine!

Published 12.10.20
    • Alice wrote:

Oh my goodness I needed all of these ideas in my life! After just having a baby a few months ago I’m finally starting to get back into the swing of things. Saving this post for sure!

Published 12.17.20
  13. Deborah wrote:

Yes! I have been loving my at home workouts lately and this is a great list of options! I’m still on the Sweat app which works great for me!

Published 12.10.20
  14. Amanda wrote:

I need to bookmark this post! My at-home workout motivation lagged majorly this year. One of my goals for 2021 is to get back on the workout track.

Published 12.10.20
  15. I actually follow Fitness blender (YouTube channel) and HomeWork Leap Fitness app’s exercises. I’ll check out these too!

Published 12.11.20
  16. managedpay wrote:

my side gym is closed

Published 12.12.20
  17. Ifeoluwa wrote:

I really want to start doing yoga but can’t seem to get into it. Yoga really puts you in a good mood.

Published 12.14.20
  18. Erin wrote:

THANK YOU FOR THIS LIST!! I need it.

Published 12.17.20