2020 the year of at-home workouts. While I have done a lot of workouts at home in the past this is the first year where the majority of my workouts have been at home. I have paused and unpaused my gym membership a few times when numbers have been low but now that we are in the winter months and numbers are so bad here I am back to at-home workouts. I know a lot of us can feel a lack of motivation when working out at home. I do not have any workout machines or a Peloton but I still get a great workout in 6 days a week. I wanted to share the best at-home workouts I have found to do that, and I am listing the prices as well.
Best At-Home Workouts
- Melissa Wood Health: I followed Melissa Wood Health on Instagram for a while and I really wanted to try it out. You can do a 7-day free trial so I did that and I was hooked. I love that it’s affordable $9.99 a month. Plus it really works! I love anything barre, pilates, and yoga-based. After the first two workouts, I was legit sore.
- Pure Barre On Demand: I have been doing Pure Barre for nearly 11 years! I love having the ability to do it at home with Pure Barre instructors. You can get a 7-day free trial and then it’s $29.99 a month.
- Open Fit: I did a sponsored post with Open Fit and ended up subscribing after! I love it. It has a TON of different workouts and I really love them. You can actually get a 21 day free trial with this link.
- SarahBeth Yoga: This is on YouTube and it’s free. I have been doing her Yoga workouts for a few years. She even has prenatal and postnatal that were great for me. I love doing her morning yoga flow the most.
- Peloton App: This is new to me. I do not have a Peloton but someone told me about all the other workouts on the Peloton app so I have been doing a free trial to check them out and see if I want to subscribe! You can actually get 30 days free which is awesome! They have great workouts you do no need a bike for. $12.99 after the 30-day trial.
- Obe Fitness: Another great app to use for all different sorts of workouts! You can do a 7-day free trial then it’s $27 a month! They have thousands and thousands of workouts to choose from for all different levels of fitness.
I hope this motivates you going into the new year when people tend to want to start new workouts. It’s a hard time to not be able to go to the gym or workout classes without stress or worrying about getting sick. These workouts will give you the butt-kicking you need!
What are some of your best at-home workouts you’ve found?