With Fall right around the corner it’s about that time to start transitioning my makeup from Summer colors to Fall colors. I do have a lot of things that over lap but I try to go a little deeper in the Fall with tones. I also think this is a great time to clean out my makeup. Throw out empties and restock. My Fall Beauty Must Haves are varied in price and brands but cover everything I really love.
1. Gimme Brow: This is my new favorite brow shaper and thing to fill those brows in. It’s by benefit who if you read a lot you know makes my beloved erase paste and brightener. I love benefit products and they are pretty price friendly.
2. Stila Shadows: I have a small collection of Stila shadows and this darker grey is fantastic for Fall and gives you a great dramatic eye.
3. Bare Minerals Stroke of Light: This is a great concealer/eye brightener. I just re discovered it in my crazy makeup collection and forgot how much I love using this and how it adds a little something extra to your eyes.
4. Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation: I love this and I have probably mentioned it about 700 times. This is hands down one of my favorites and a staple in my life. Gives you a light full coverage and lasts a LONG time.
5. Essie After School Boy Blazer: My go to Fall nail color. This is a dark deep Navy and it’s really pretty on. I love getting the gel version so it lasts longer. It is so perfect for any occasion and goes with everything.
6. NARS Orgasm Blush: An all time favorite as well. This blush gives your face a great natural glow without being too blushy(did I just make up a word?) I have been using this blush for years and I have ZERO complaints!
7. Dior Show Mascara: I have a ton of different Mascaras and I always come back to this one. I was lucky enough to receive this in a subscription box and it has lasted me a long time! If you want to spend the money it’s a great purchase.
8. Any Revlon lip product: I love this deep red for Fall. But honestly I have at least one of every revlon lip product and they are all fantastic.
9. Mac eye liner pot: I have had this for about a year and it’s a favorite for sure. It gives your eyes a really great deep line and mac products are fantastic. Worth the money for sure.
10. Maybelline BB Cream in Light/Medium: I like this because it is very light feeling and gives my face a great glow! This is my favorite BB Cream that I have tried and trust me I’ve tried a lot of them.
Do you have any Fall Beauty Must Haves to share with us?