It’s time once again for my current Favorite Finds!
1. Whole Foods Oatmeal Raisin Cookies: They are amazing. We are addicted. They are amazing heated up for 10 seconds in the microwave. They are amazing for breakfast. Just go buy some.
2. Family Feud hosted by Steve Harvey: Have you watched this on GSN? A and I DVR them everyday and watch like 12 at a time. We are obsessed. Steve Harvey has the best reactions and honestly people are stupid. I could totally win Family Feud sans the family 🙂 haha
3. This Tory Burch Crossbody I got a similar one in blue and I am in love! Perfect for running errands, travel or just those times when you dont want to deal with a giant purse. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Also makes you realize what you REALLY need in your purse other than all the stuff you have in there thats unnecessary.
4. Sprout Social: I seriously would not function daily without this. I have 9 Social Media clients, and my own blog and business to control. So without sprout Social tweeting, facebooking etc would be such a pain. You connect all the twitter and Facebook accounts in one place, you can schedule things to repeat, its amazing! They have a free one month trial and I highly suggest it!
5. Silver Linings playbook and Argo: Hands down my two favorite movies of the past year. If you have not seen them run run dont walk to the theater and see them both before Oscar night. Im still very upset over the ben Affleck Snub for best Director. I think Bradley Cooper had his best performance ever in Silver Linings playbook and Jennifer Lawrence I mean does the girl do anything wrong?
What are some of your favorite finds lately?
Also a VERY happy birthday to my spunky little monkey! I cant believe you are two! Aunt Neely loves you!