Before we get started can you all go do me a solid and like my Facebook fan page?? Thanks so much!!
You know the drill, answer the questions, grab our button for your post and have some Sunday Social fun!
This Weeks Questions:
1. Tell us about the family you grew up in, parents, siblings, grandparents. I grew up with a mom, dad and half sister from my moms first marriage. Both my grandparents lived in Dallas as did all of my aunts and uncles and cousins so lots of family time! I am super close with my dads parents who are still living and close with both of my parents.
2. Tell us about your husband, fiancé, boyfriend, significant other. My fiancee is amazing. His name is Andrew and he is a Securities Engineer. He is crazy smart, super funny, handsome, kind and an amazing cook! He makes me laugh all the time.
3. Tell us about your children. If you don’t have children, talk about your fur children. No Children and no fur children although we are hoping to get a puppy very soon!!
4. Tell us about your best friends. How long have you known them? How did you meet? I shall focus on 4 of my friends today. First up Laura: We met when we were 14, we were camp counselors together and have stayed very close ever since. She currently lives in NJ with her husband and thankfully she is one of my bridesmaids. Ally and I met about 3 years ago and instantly I knew she was my sister from another mister. We both love brunch, shopping, random movie quotes. She is one of the most thoughtful and kind people ever. Ashley(my co-host) and I met a little over 3 years ago and it was an instant best friendship. We talk everyday and she is my maid of honor in my wedding. She is hysterical, beautiful, smart and kind. Everyone should get to be friends with Ashley. Michele and I met about 4.5 years ago at a party of a mutual friend. We instantly bonded over our love reality TV and snarking on the skanks at the party. She is an amazing mom, and an amazing best friend. She is so funny, so smart and gorgeous! It’s seriously unfair! I kid I kid. I am extremely lucky to have her in my life!
5. Tell us about any other special people in your life. I have amazing mentors in my life that range from seasoned bloggers, businesswomen, etc. I am also very close to Andrews family and they are very special to me. I have an amazing group of fabulous friends made from blogging and other great girlfriends in my life.
I’m a pretty lucky girl!
Next Weeks Questions:
1. What is the most difficult thing you have been through?
2. What was your best birthday?
3. What has been your favorite thing you’ve done in your own city?
4. What is your idea of the perfect date night?
5. Have you ever been to a blogging conference? If so which one(s)? If not do you want to?
Come link up with us and make some new friends! Sunday Social is a great way to find new blogs! Encourage your friends to come get Social too!!