Hey friends! Happy Friday. This weekend is going to be a great one. Why you ask?? Tomorrow is my BIG bridal shower! Ashley is coming in town and I am so excited!!!! Plus excited to celebrate with friends, family and family friends!
Moving on. This brings me to my weekend makeup. Weekend Makeup is the fancier version of what I wear any other day cause it’s the weekend and that face needs a little something extra! Below you will find my weekend makeup favorites!
1. Naked Basics: I love this more than any other naked palate because it is just the basics but can give you one hell of a dramatic eye look.
2. High Beam by benefit: Gives you a bit of a glow so that harshness of the week doesn’t show as much for us girls who need it. Me mainly.
3. NARS Angelika: I love me some blush. I love a lot of NARS blushes and this is a top 5 favorite. It’s become a weekend go to favorite of mine. I love giving my cheeks a bit of a glow and this mixed with high beam.
4. Bite lipgloss: I just received some in my popsugar must have box and it’s becoming a fast favorite. It gives you the right amount of stain and color and they come in a variety of shades.
5. Buxom Mascara: Another something from a previous popsugar must have box but since then I have purchased 2 more because I love this mascara so much!!! It’s very price friendly and I love it. You will too! Gives my lashes so much length.
6. Maybeline BB Craem: I have mentioned it several times before and I love this for a great base before my concealers, blushes, etc. So wonderful so light, so perfect.
7. Gimme Brow: Need I say more? Its great for giving you a little more brow and also making your brows look phenomenal.
8. Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation Powder: Oh how many times I have mentioned this I do not know but I swear you need to buy this and I will wait for the thank you emails.
So what is your weekend makeup?