So quite a while ago I made a second 101 in 1001 list. It’s been about a year and a half since so I wanted to share some of my favorite things that I have crossed off! So a 101 in 1001 update if you will. This will probably be my only update until time runs out in May of 2020. I am going to break this down category by category and share what I have done but only my favorite things. Check the full list out to see everything.
101 in 1001 Update
- Read 100 books (you can see some of my favorite books here
- See Hamilton (Andrew and I saw Hamilton in Chicago and we are actually seeing it in Dallas again!
- Join a moms group in my area. This is a huge one for me. I joined the group when Liam was 6 weeks old and it took me a few months to really not let my anxiety get the best of me and go to stuff. Well now Liam is almost 2 and these girls are my best friends in the world. We have a group text and talk all day everyday. They are the best and I can’t imagine my life without them!
- Finish Andrew and My Q&A a day book. So we did this everyday for 3 years and I am so impressed with us. Sometimes we would have to catch up on a few days but we finished. This is the one we used.
- Grow Instagram to 50K. I am almost to 100K and I just can’t believe it.
- Work with a big brand I haven’t worked with. I have had amazing opportunities to work with so many of my favorite brands.
- Go to Magnolia Market with friends. So fun and such a special day.
- Take Liam to see Santa. We have gone each year to the same Santa (yes same exact Santa) that I grew up going to!
- Have a 4 generation photo made with my grandparents, dad, Liam and I. Yes and thankfully we have many!
- Treat my mom to a mani/pedi/lunch date. Always good when I get to spend the day with my mom.
- Give 5 “just because” gifts. Nothing more fun!
- Relive our first few dates (such a fun thing to do)
- Go to an outdoor concert. We did to see Counting Crows even though we had no idea it would be outside. Long story.
- Take Liam to the Arboretum, Perot Museum, State Fair, Aquarium, and have pics in the bluebonnets done.
- Go to Austin as a family. We went when Liam was 10 months old and had the best time.
- Go to Chicago. We loved visiting Chicago. Liam was only 5 months so clearly we need to go again when he’s older.
- We’ve visited two new places together and have a trip planned for Laguna Nigel next month.
- No going out to eat for an entire month. VERY proud we did this.
- Send flowers to a friend.
- Watch 10 new movies. I have watched a lot more than that now but when I made this list and we had a small baby that seemed very daunting.
- Fly somewhere first class again. Always a treat
- Completely unplug for 24 hours. I plan to do this more.
- Get a new rug for our bedroom. I have hated our rug since we bought our house and I was so excited to get a new one. This is the one we got and we found it on Amazon!
So those aren’t all the things I have done. Some things are in progress so not completely done but partially done and some things are coming up. But these are my favorites that are completely done and I can’t wait to see how many more I can do!