March was a crazy month and honestly, April is going to be even crazier! I will share more about why NEXT WEEK! But I wanted to share my April 2023 goals and take a look at how I did with my March goals before the crazy times begin!
In March I wanted to…
- Read 8 books: Yep read exactly 8! I thought I would read more but this month was busy!
- Post to TikTok 8 times: I posted 7 times!
- Finish closet purge: Yes!!! Everyone has had their closets purged and I am so happy about it!
- Get our house packed: Umm sort of?
- Have a family date night out: We did a lot of fun family stuff this month!
- Secure 4 new brand partnerships: Feeling very happy with the partnerships I have 🙂
- Continue daily 2 + mile walks: Yes! So many good walks this month!
- Try a new pilates class: YES! This past Sunday I went to a reformer pilates class for the first time in probably a decade. Holy moly I felt it Monday!
In April I want to…
- Read 7 books- busy month so I don’t expect to have a ton of reading time
- Get our new house completely organized (other than the kitchen)
- Continue daily 2-mile walks
- Secure 4 new brand partnerships
- Be more consistent in posting to Instagram
- Plan a fun spring activity for the kids
- Get outside with the kids for at least an hour every day that weather permits
- Finish spring content calendar
- Get the kids’ summer calendars finished
What is one of your April 2023 goals?
April is definitely going to be a bit hectic for me as well! First my family and I are going to be out of the country for a couple of weeks at the end of the month, plus I want to get a whole mess of house cleaning assignments done before we take off so I don’t have to mess with them when we get back. I hope it all works out for you! Thanks so much for sharing!
It looks like you got a lot accomplished! Congrats! I love that you write it all down to hold yourself accountable.
Have a peaceful and happy April is one of my goals. That and keep everyone in the family healthy!
I would love to secure more brand partnerships too in April. I haven’t been busy for a while.
Reading more ebooks in April would be excellent. I want to read at least five.
Good luck with your April goals and thank you for sharing them with us! I have a few things on my mind that I want to do for April. I just have to sort them out first (and list down my priorities).
Love these milestones and the resolutions for each month! I must take up on reading book too! Lovely article!
I love reading your goals! They’re so motivating! I will try to be like you and post to TikTok more often as well!
That’s awesome, it’s nice to have goals achieved and wish you best of luck on your new month goals!
Ooohhhhh….I love your targets for this new month. Personally, I am looking at increasing my walking to at least 3 miles a day.
Good to know that you did great in reaching your goals. I wish you the best this April. It will be a kinda laid back month for me, so I am sure I will be able to tick off a lot of items on my list.
It is nice to get outside with the kids. They enjoy it and it’s good for you too.
I love the idea of a 2-mile walk. It’s totally doable, especially now that the weather is warming up!