I have lived in Dallas my entire life! The good thing is I know some really great places to eat. The bad thing is so many new restaurants open and it’s nearly impossible to try them all! Today I am sharing my go to best Dallas restaurants, so if you are ever visiting the area you have a wide variety to choose from! Remember, these are MY personal favorites and everyone has their own opinions. I also have a full Dallas Travel Guide here.
Best Dallas Restaurants
- Yolk: One of our favorites! We always bring friends here when they come in town. Simple, easy breakfast food, amazing waffles.
- Snooze: Very similar to Yolk in my opinion. Great food, normal breakfast type stuff.
- Crossroads Diner: Best quality “diner” food you’ll have! Very family friendly!
- Oddfellows: A little more “hip” fun for couples, in a cool area of town. Great drinks!
- Breadwinners: Lots of locations around DFW, AMAZING french toast and bread.
- Hash house a gogo: A little more fun, huge portions, insane drinks.
- Taverna: Incredible patio, delicious food.
- Toulouse: Really yummy menu, perfect for a fun girls brunch.
- Neighborhood Services: A great go to date night spot, delicious food, the appetizers are amazing.
- Town Hearth: Really cool space, funky decor, great steaks!
- Sprezza: TO DIE FOR Italian food, amazing patio.
- Hillstone: Been going here forever. Great for lunch, dinner, patio drinks, etc. Have the fries!
- Mi Cocina: Our go to Mexican! The queso is amazing, everything really is amazing. Have a mambo taxi.
- Masero: Fun for a date night or night out with friends. The nachos and Ceviche are great!
- Wildwood: Saturday nights half priced bottles of wine, the spinach dip is great!
- Eddie V’s: Perfect for an anniversary, we had our rehearsal dinner here!
- Flower Child: Healthy food, great for lunch! Lemonade is amazing, have a salad!
- Ida Claire: Really cool place, fun for a girls birthday brunch/dinner.
- The Porch: Go to favorite, great for date nights.
- Steel City Pops: Every flavor of popsicles you can imagine, even avocado!
- Sweet Frog: Our go to for yogurt
- The Dough Dough: Imagine a yogurt or ice cream place but it’s edible cookie dough!
- Hypnotic Emporium: Super cool place to take kids or just to go!
- Milk and Cream: donut sandwiches, need I say more?
- Cane Rosso: Pizza place thats great with or without kids.
- Hat Creek: Amazing burgers and an outdoor play area for kids.
- Yolk: Read above.
- Mi Cocina: Read above.
- Snuffers: Great burgers, great drinks, super kid friendly.
- Hopdoddy: Another great burger place, quick service.
If you are a Dallas person or you’ve been here I would love to know what you would add to this list of best Dallas restaurants.