Fall is here thank gawd! I like to switch up my makeup during seasons and I got a ton of fun new Fall makeup at The Makeup Show I went to in Dallas. I wanted to go with some bolder lips for the Fall, as well as try some different foundation and powder. So here you have it my Fall Makeup Routine:
1. Jouer Foundation: I got a sample of this once in a birchbox and loved it and just never bought it again. When I saw it at the Makeup Show and it was majorly discounted I couldn’t pass it up. It’s perfect for Fall. It has great coverage and is light. Two things I look for in foundation. I hate to feel weighed down my makeup.
2. NARS gloss in Chihuahua: I love how dark it looks in the tube but goes on in a perfect medium colored gloss. The perfect mauve. I used this a lot on my honeymoon and it was so wonderful. I have always been a fan of NARS glosses and this is my favorite.
3. Stila Kitten Eyeshadow: I have mentioned before how much I love Stila Kitten Eyeshadow but it really makes my eyes pop and in a very subtle way. It’s a great staple eye shadow and great for the weekday or put a little more on or mix it with something else for a night out.
4. Benefit They’re Real Mascara: So I have heard about how amazing this is for a long time and I finally got some and I love it. It is probably the best Mascara I have ever used. I highly recommend it if you want to give your lashes a little boost.
5. NARS lipstick in Afghan: OK so I love me a bold lip. It took a long time to take that plunge but now I love it. I love the way it looks. This one is one of my favs its a great dark wine color and perfect for Fall. Go invest in it right now!
6. Makeup Forever Translucent Powder: I had a great translucent powder but I wanted something different and when I wandered over to the Makeup Forever counter I couldn’t help but fall in love with this one. I highly recommend it for some great light coverage!
What is your Favorite Beauty item this Fall?
Okay, my make-up routine is lipstick and possibly eyeliner and MAYBE eyeshadow. I need some help :).
LOVE that Nars lipstick!! That’s a good one and Kitten is one of my favorite, gotta have it products ever! There’s something so fun about Fall makeup!!
ive been wanting to experiment with benefit cosmetics for a while now because my skin is so sensitive, and I love a good mascara! I might have to give that a try!
I have to agree about Stila Kitten!! It’s my favorite eyeshadow and I use it with just about every look.
Great products! True story: I did a post last week that included drugstore dupes for both Kitten and the They’re Real mascara (L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Iced Latte & Maybelline Rocket Mascara). Check them out and see how they compare!!! Also, TOTALLY jealous you went to the makeup show. I have been dying to go to something like that! Maybe next year.
First I didn’t know there was such a thing as a make up show. Second I am lucky to get to wash my face in the morning. I have grown old I suppose. But that is a cute eyeshadow!
I’ve been saying I’m going to get a beauty subscription box and I keep putting it off. Thanks for the reminder.
I swear by MakeUp Forever. Its my foundation, powder and setting powder.
I’m so cheap when it comes to makeup, ha! I really need to educate myself and spend money on something that’s better for my skin, but currently I’ve been using a the new shine-free foundation sticks from FIT for Me or something like that? ha!
Benefit They’re Real Mascara is my FAVORITE! I love it. I also use bare minerals powder so I am totally behind Makeup Forever Translucent Powder. I bet its awesome. Great list!!!
NARS FTW! Right now, I am wearing Clinique’s Black honey lip gloss, Black Honey eye shadow, Make Up For Ever foundation + powder and of course, HACing with theBalm. Oh and I can’t remember the mascara but it’s by Urban Decay. LOVE IT!
I need make up help too! I use the basics, but need a makeover and for someone to tell me what to use and how to use them!
Bold lips for days! Your’e right- it IS hard to take the plunge but it’s it worth it? 😀
Ahhhhh fall the best time of the year! Lovin’ these picks!
Thanks so much for sharing your favorite fall makeup’s !!