Fall is here thank gawd! I like to switch up my makeup during seasons and I got a ton of fun new Fall makeup at The Makeup Show I went to in Dallas. I wanted to go with some bolder lips for the Fall, as well as try some different foundation and powder. So here you have it my Fall Makeup Routine:
1. Jouer Foundation: I got a sample of this once in a birchbox and loved it and just never bought it again. When I saw it at the Makeup Show and it was majorly discounted I couldn’t pass it up. It’s perfect for Fall. It has great coverage and is light. Two things I look for in foundation. I hate to feel weighed down my makeup.
2. NARS gloss in Chihuahua: I love how dark it looks in the tube but goes on in a perfect medium colored gloss. The perfect mauve. I used this a lot on my honeymoon and it was so wonderful. I have always been a fan of NARS glosses and this is my favorite.
3. Stila Kitten Eyeshadow: I have mentioned before how much I love Stila Kitten Eyeshadow but it really makes my eyes pop and in a very subtle way. It’s a great staple eye shadow and great for the weekday or put a little more on or mix it with something else for a night out.
4. Benefit They’re Real Mascara: So I have heard about how amazing this is for a long time and I finally got some and I love it. It is probably the best Mascara I have ever used. I highly recommend it if you want to give your lashes a little boost.
5. NARS lipstick in Afghan: OK so I love me a bold lip. It took a long time to take that plunge but now I love it. I love the way it looks. This one is one of my favs its a great dark wine color and perfect for Fall. Go invest in it right now!
6. Makeup Forever Translucent Powder: I had a great translucent powder but I wanted something different and when I wandered over to the Makeup Forever counter I couldn’t help but fall in love with this one. I highly recommend it for some great light coverage!
What is your Favorite Beauty item this Fall?