It’s FINALLY Friday. It is also my half birthday just saying. I wish I could say this week was good but it was rough. Stressful, busy and just kind of meh. But it is Friday and last night I went to see Katy Perry in concert so it’s a good day! Let’s see what my Friday Favorites are shall we??
1. KATY PERRY: We saw Katy Perry last night and I have been wanting to go FOR-EV-ER! When we bought the tickets we thought it would be a fun last date before our wedding kind of thing and it was perfect for that! She was awesome live!
2. 8 days: In 8 days I will be a wife guys. That is crazy!! I am beyond ready. I am sick of making decisions and sick of listening to opinions about flowers and what shoes I should wear. Let’s get this show on the road. Hawaii is waiting for me!
3. Gilmore Girls on Netflix: Gilmore Girls is on Netflix guys! I’m sure you knew that because everyone has been talking about it and well most likely you’ve been watching it this week. Just to clarify I was always team Jess.
4. New Books: I just started The Beginning of Everything and I can’t put it down! I insist you get it and read it right now!
5. A Nothing Weekend: We are doing nothing this weekend. Seriously. I plan to nap a lot, read a lot, enjoy our last non crazy weekend for a month and also go see Gone Girl with my mom. I feel like if I don’t see it this weekend I may never see it. Last weekend my mom and I went to see, This is where I leave you. Great movie! Go see it! I love nothing weekends
What are some of your Friday Favorites?