It’s crazy to think July 1st is tomorrow! The summer and the year continue to fly by. July is always one of my favorite months probably because July 4th is my favorite holiday. Before we get going on July 4th weekend fun I want to share my July 2021 Goals and take a look at how I did with my June goals!
July 2021 Goals
In June I wanted to…
- Read 4 books: I read 5! This was a great reading month! I am actually sharing some of the best books I’ve read next week so be on the lookout!
- Have two dates with Andrew: We had a date just us and we went on a double date with friends. Both were incredible.
- Take Charlotte to do at least 2 fun outings a week: We do A LOT! So I do feel like we’ve done this most weeks.
- Take Liam to do something fun after camp at least one day a week: We learned quickly that Liam is exhausted after camp but we try to make Fridays fun days. So we have had friends over each Friday for play dates after camp.
- Start getting organized for Charlotte starting school in August: I feel like I have a good amount of her stuff, need to label all the things.
- Have at least one friend date: YES! My friend, Diana and I went to RH Rooftop for lunch one day.
- Secure 4 new brand partnerships: Yes and Yes! So excited about all the upcoming projects.
- Start working on back to school, holiday content planning: Eh fail. I have kind of worked on it but not as much as I want.
- Work on securing things for our upcoming vacations: We figured out restaurants for one of our trips, I need to do more research.
In July I want to…
- Read 5 books
- Get the kids ready for back to school in August
- Take the kids to a restaurant
- Go on one date with Andrew
- Do a girls night out with my friends
- Secure 4 new brand partnerships
- Finish Q4 content calendar
- Organize kids clothes and figure out what they need for fall
- Do one house project
What is one of your July 2021 Goals?
July is always a month of travel for us. We will be home a total of 9 days this month. So I don’t usually set goals in the month of July. But we will get home only a week before school starts for my boys so I will likely at least go through clothes and see what they need before we leave for our last vacation to know what I need to get when we get home.
Lots of great goals! And it sounds like you smashed your June goals too. I haven’t been making too many goals recently as life has been a little chaotic…
I’ve seen most of my June goals realize. Still working on others. Have a wonderful time all year round!
Congrats on achieving a good amount of June goals! I am so happy for you! Good luck in July with those goals!
Look at you go! June was clearly a great month for you and I’m so glad. I hope July is just as spectacular. I’m sure it will be 🙂