Right now we are on a major spending freeze! Our wedding is super soon which means our honeymoon that is VERY expensive is super soon so we are majorly saving. With that said I can only make a wish list of the beauty products I am lusting after for Fall so that when all this wedding/honeymoon stuff is over I can have a good old time at Sephora!
1. This super deep red Dior gloss: How gorgeous is this for Fall and Winter? I love how deep it is. I tested it at Neimans and it looks amazing on!
2. Some very Fall Butter London Nail polishes! I love Butter London and especially their nail polish so of course I can’t have a wish list without some deep Fall colors. That green is to die for.
3. This Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Palette: I love a good eye palate and Bobbi Brown makes some of the best. This is for sure something I will be treating myself to. I love how many combos I can see just by looking at the colors.
4. A new set of Sigma brushes: I really need to invest in some new makeup brushes and there are tons of Sigma ones I want so my first purchase actually may be these! Unless of course I wait till the holidays and ask “Santa” for them haha.
5. This NARS shade which I believe is called Love. I think it’s the perfect pink to brighten my pale cheeks on those oh so cold Winter days.
6. This Armani pink gloss: Such a perfect pink to throw on day to day. I have a lighter pink Armani gloss that I have probably purchased no less than 10 times since I discovered it in college. They make some great gloss!
What is one Beauty Product you are lusting after this Fall?