So a few weeks ago I wrote a post about what I learned from the show, The Hills.
Today I thought I would give you a little treat on what I learned from Dawson’s Creek.
So much to learn from Dawson’s Creek right?
So here are a few of my favorite Dawson’s Creek Life Lessons:
1. People who consistently use only big words are kind of assholes. No it’s true. If you are only using words people need a dictionary to figure out or an app on their phone to deconstruct what you just said you may be an asshole.
2. You absolutely can compete with history when its a Dawson vs Pacey scenario. Come on Dawson you whine a lot and your hair is terrible. Then there is Pacey. I mean he bought her a wall. Lesson learned guys. If you want to get a girl buy them a wall.
3. A lot of people had sex in high school. It does not make you a bad person. No matter what Dawson tells you.
4. It’s OK to not want to be a partier in high school. I surely was not a big partier in high school and honestly I think Im better off for it. Thanks Dawson’s Creek!
5. Always stay true to who you are. Screw what other people think. No really you should be yourself. Even if it means you don’t want to be girlie. It’s cool.
6. When you are the guy at the end of the dock crying because your not girlfriend just decided to be with the guy who actually paid attention to her. It shouldn’t be a big shock. Translation: Don’t expect people who hold you up on a pedestal forever. People move on. It’s part of life.
7. True love= Pacey and Joey forever. We all know it’s true. I mean sure it was Dawson’s Creek but we all know who the show was about.
Were you a Dawson’s Creek fan?