Oh Valentine’s Day. You either love it or hate it. Some people find it too commercial, and others look at it as a day to spend with someone they love, be it a significant other, friend, or family member. I personally love it, but I don’t like the “obligation” to spend a lot of money. So today I am sharing 10 Valentine’s Dates on a budget so that no matter what you do you have ideas!
10 Valentine’s Dates On A Budget
- Cook together at home and shop for the meal together. This is such a fun activity because I love cooking with Andrew. We always have the best time chatting. Bonus if you can have wine during! I wish I could haha.
- Plan a picnic. If you live somewhere with nice weather go on a Valentine’s picnic! You could each be responsible for part of the meal. If it’s too cold, picnic inside!
- See a double feature at the $1 theater! Surely you missed a movie or two here and there. Go see them on the cheap and each of you pick one!
- Go ice skating! Always a fun time.
- Go somewhere like Target and take a $25 budget and find something fun for each other!
- Have any gift cards laying around? Use them and have a date for free somewhere.
- Instead of dinner, go out for breakfast. Usually a lot less expensive but still fun.
- Take a workout class together. Bonus if you try a new one.
- Go for a hike, walk, or bike ride. Still spending time together but also staying healthy.
- Cuddle up on the couch with popcorn and wine and watch a movie!
There are so many ways to have a fun Valentine’s Day date on a budget. You don’t have to spend a ton of money to show someone you love them. That’s not what it’s about.
What Valentine’s dates on a budget would you suggest? Leave them below!