We are definitely past the midpoint of 2023 but I had not done the 2023 goals mid-year check-in yet. There were a lot of things on this list I wanted to accomplish this year and I definitely feel like for the point of the year we are at I am doing well.
2023 Goals Mid Year Check In
In 2023 I wanted to…
- Read 100 books: I have read 51 so far, so I do feel like this is doable.
- Take 1000 Peloton workouts: I think so far this year I have done about 300-400 so it’s doable for sure but not sure I will hit 1000.
- Create a new 101 in 1001 list and cross 15 things off: I did that and you can find the list here. I have crossed 5 off and have a few in progress!
- Take a girls’ trip with friends: Yes in February my 3 best friends and I went on a really fun lake weekend trip.
- Take one solo vacation with JUST Andrew and one vacation as a family: Andrew and I went to Antigua in January and we took the kids to Galveston in May.
- Try 3 new workouts and find one to work into my weekly regimen: I have not really done this. I did try a new Pilates studio though!
- Walk outside as many days as allowed and hit at least 10K steps a day all year: I haven’t hit 10K daily but I do walk every single day that weather permits outside.
- Spend more time on Reels and Tiktok and try to grow both: I wouldn’t say I am growing with either but I have been posting more.
- Actually start my podcast: YES! We launched in March and it’s been such a fun experience.
- Do something each month 1:1 with my kids or 2:1 with Andrew and I and each kid: We have definitely tried and Saturday mornings we each take one kid for a couple hours. Even if one of us stays home with one we make those few hours just about them.
- Make time once a month for Andrew and me to have a date even if it’s a lunch date: We have had a few dates but not monthly.
- Grow my income by 10%: This is hard to see mid-year!
- Work with 20 brands I haven’t ever worked with: I have worked with 9 new brands so far this year.
- Secure 5 long-term partnerships (3 months or more): I have had a few!!
How are you doing with your 2023 goals?