8.27.20 14

30 Things You Can Do In 30 Minutes (Or Less)

Sometimes the ways I feel the most productive is by doing lots of little things. I feel like I can check a ton off my to do list but none of the things take a super long time. There are SO MANY THINGS you can do in 30 minutes or less that will really make you feel so productive!

30 Things You Can Do In 30 Minutes (Or Less)

1. Fold laundry and put it away
  2. Read a few chapters of a book
  3. Do a spot clean of your house and put things away out of place
  4. Do a face mask
  5. Do a workout
  6. Go walk for 30 minutes
  7. Clean out and organize your dresser drawers (a few of them)
  8. Go through your kids closet  and pull out clothes they don’t wear
  25. Clean behind your appliances
  26. Vacuum your house
  27. Meal plan for the week
  28. Make a to-do list for the week
  29. Clean out your purse
  30. Write snail mail to send to a friend

What is something you would add to this list?

1. I just moved out this week so thanks for this list – it will make adapting to the changes much easier! Thanks for sharing! ❤️✨

Published 8.27.20

I also love to get a lot of little things done at once. I make myself lists like this all the time to make sure I remember everything, and also to feel good about all the small things I can get done.

Published 8.27.20
  3. Kate wrote:

These are great suggestions – I need to work some of these 30 minute jobs into my day tomorrow I think!

Published 8.27.20
  4. Kileen wrote:

These are all great things that I never really put any mind to or noticed that they do take 3o minutes or less! These feel like they would take way longer but you’re right, there quick and simple!

Kileen
    cute & little

Published 8.27.20
  5. I love this list! I used to be way more of a procrastinator then I am now. I justified putting things off because I would convince myself that they were going to take too long. For one month I timed myself doing tons of tasks so I could get a sense of how long things ACTUALLY take. Now I put things off way less! Having a list of tasks that take less than 30 minutes is a great way to encourage yourself to actually do them. 🙂

Published 8.27.20
  6. Kaelen wrote:

My problem is getting distracted in the middle of my tasks, but it’s true – so many things are pretty quick if you just focus.

xoKaelen | Darling Marcelle

Published 8.27.20
  7. oh well, there is a lot that can be done in 30 min or less, yes! Everything else is just lame excuses. Thank you for the great reminder.

Published 8.27.20
  8. Amanda wrote:

It’s funny– all those small tasks we don’t want to do (ie clean out the fridge or junk drawer) really don’t even have to take up so much time. This list is so helpful to get more done by breaking it down into 30-minute increments and I will definitely be referring to this. Thanks for sharing!

Published 8.27.20

I am terrible about giving myself time to just enjoy things like this. But when I can, I usually read, meditate, or scroll through my phone – for fun, not for work! 🙂

Published 8.28.20
  10. This is a great list! I always try to pick a few quick things to do once my daughter goes to bed so I still have Netflix time!

Published 8.28.20
  11. This helps a lot! Might also fill my time do such things except the “30 minutes of a nap” cuz I might need more

Published 8.28.20
  12. MissMillMag wrote:

Very useful ideas for working women. I love this list!
    Thanks for sharing such an amazing article, really informative.

Published 8.31.20
  13. I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read . I learn new information from your article , you are doing a great job. Keep it up

Published 9.2.20
  14. MaryBeth wrote:

Good afternoon Neely,
    I am a perpetual list maker & tend to over schedule my day. I’m also alot ADHD & OCD! & tend to procrastinate! About this time EVERYDAY I look at my list & get overwhelmed! SO I made 3 lists: what can be done in 5min., 15min., & 30min. Trying to check off as much as I can & telling myself I only have to work on BIG projects 30min at a time. 🙂

Published 1.18.21