I have very little time in the morning to make breakfast. By the time Andrew leaves for work I usually have about 20 minutes until Liam starts stirring. So my breakfasts NEED to be quick, easy, and healthy. Lately I have been really into eggs. But plain eggs can get real boring real fast. So I have been making different variations of veggie scrambles. Well recently I tried it in a mug and holy yum! I knew I had to share this 5 minute mug veggie scramble with you guys.
5 Minute Mug Veggie Scramble
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: Less than 5 minutes
- AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites
- Veggies of choice (I used peppers, onions, and spinach)
- One Mug
- Step 1: Chop up your veggies
- Step 2: Microwave them in the mug for about one minute, then pat dry if needed
- Step 3: Pour in AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites (desired amount) for reference I used about 5 oz
- Step 4: Microwave for 2 minutes and stir
- Step 5: Depending on your microwave you may need another 30 seconds or so
- Step 6: Eat and enjoy!
One reason I love this recipe so much is that on the off chance Liam is up early I can for sure hold him/feed him a bottle with one hand and eat this with the other. It’s also really easy to make and delicious and healthy as well. It’s pretty hard to find breakfasts that are healthy and yummy and this fits the bill.
AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites is a convenient, fat-free, cholesterol-free and low-calorie source of lean protein – ideal for providing you the energy you need for everyday. They contain 100% real liquid egg whites and are rich in protein with no fat or cholesterol. Each serving contains 5 grams of protein, 0 grams of fat and 25 calories.
To help you get your mug recipe going I am partnering with Allwhites® to give ONE of you the chance to win this Curious Chef 27 piece foundation set! Simply comment below telling me what recipe you would make!!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AllWhites® Egg Whites. The opinions and text are all mine.