Testing out new beauty products, specifically new clean beauty products is something I truly enjoy. Clean beauty is a huge passion of mine and sharing it with you guys is something I love. I want to focus on 5 new to me beauty products that I have tested lately that are all clean and ones I think you all will really love!
5 New To Me Beauty Products
- Necessaire Shampoo and Conditioner: I saw someone post this on Instagram and knew I had to try it! I love other Necessiare products and wanted to try these too! They are fragrance free so your hair feels soft and clean but doesn’t have a smell to it. I do wish their was a fragrance option but overall my hair feels amazing after I use it!
- Westman Atilier highlighter: This is probably my favorite product as of late. I purchased several products by this brand back in the spring and the highlight is soooo good! It’s creamy and a little truly goes a long way!
- ILIA Volumizing Mascara: I use the regular ILIA mascara on a day to day basis but wanted a little more volume for nights out or photographs etc. This is a great volumizing mascara and one I will for sure be repurchasing!
- Tata Harper restorative eye cream: I have used the illuminating eye cream by Tata Harper before and I love it but as I creep towards 40 I wanted something a little more anti-aging. It’s a splurge for sure but it lasts at least 6 months if not more. So it’s a low cost per use. I have noticed a difference in the 3 or so months I have been using it. If you are on the hunt for a good anti-aging eye cream this is a win!
- Saie lip balm: I love a lip balm. I mean really if I see a clean lip balm I am buying it! This is a great one that gives a bit of a sheen without being sticky and overly glossy. It’s a great day to day one for just a hint of color.
What is a beauty product you’ve tried and loved lately??
I’ve really enjoyed the Shani Darden retinol product! It feels good on my skin and a little goes a long way.
Those all look like great beauty products. Good idea for gifts for the upcoming holiday season.
I love trying new beauty products. Thanks for the suggestions!
These all look like great products. I haven’t tried any of these either. It is fun to try out some new beauty goodies!
I really need some new shampoo and conditioner. I’ll have to give this one a try.
It’s nice when your purchases can also become suggestions because there is nothing better than reading the experiences of others before making a purchase!
Love the sound of the shampoo and conditioner. I am allergic to fragrances so always looking for good fragrance free products. Will have to check these products out.
I am a huge fan of clean beauty and I’ve actually never tried any of these products! I will definitely have to check them out.
I like testing out lip balms b/c they are an inexpensive way to test out a product. I love clean brands!
I love these products too! I would definitely recommend the ILIA Volumizing Mascara.
I love to test out new products too and share them with my readers. It`s always good to find quality and valuable products to share.
I will have check these beauty products! i never heard about these items before and looking to switch my beauty products.
I don’t know a lot of about products but these seem like girls would love to check.
Fransic – https://www.querianson.com
Clean beauty is so important for your skin! Thank your sharing!
I think that’s a good list of amazing beauty product discoveries. I’m glad that you liked most of them.
I also enjoy trying new skincare products lately. There are, however, very limited cosmetic products for men. Recently, i tried this aloe vera eye bag patches after seeing it on a tiktok video.. now it’s my night routine
what you have listed here seems like a great list of products
thank you for sharing
Me and my best friend would love to try Necessaire Shampoo and Conditioner. It sounds like an awesome product. Can’t wait to purchase!
I always love to learn about new beauty products – Necessiare is one of my favorites b/c it is consistently safe and works well on my skin type. I’m so interested in trying out the shampoo and conditioner now!
A debt of gratitude is in order For Letting us know.