I know we are a few days early on October 2021 goals but I don’t usually post a regular post on Friday, so here we are. I wanted to go ahead and share my monthly goals and take a look at how I did in September!
October 2021 Goals
In September I wanted to…
- Read 3 books: I actually read 4 and feel like I’m in a good reading groove!
- Have 1 date night with Andrew: NO date nights this month as it was a crazy month but we do have an anniversary staycation coming up!
- Work on planning our Halloween block party: YES! I can’t wait for this block party! It’s going to be amazing!
- Get good family pictures on vacation: FAIL! To be fair it rained a ton which kind of ruined it but we got cute pics anyways-just not the ones I planned.
- Secure 4 new brand partnerships: YES! Great month for partnerships. I feel so blessed!
- Go through old holiday and content and see what I want to recirculate: Yes, Working on this and starting to do it.
- Focus 1 hour twice a week on Pinterest: Ehhhh 50/50 I did this some but not as much as I wanted.
- Clean out my closet and donate/purge: Did not get around to this!
- Clean out the playroom and donate/purge: I did some of this but it’s an ongoing thing.
- Do at least one really fun weekend activity with the kids: We took them to Florida does that count!?
- Get Liam ready for his new soccer season: Soccer is underway and so far so good!
In October I want to…
- Read 4 books
- Start Christmas shopping
- Secure 5 new brand partnerships
- Clean out closet/donate and purge
- Take the kids to the Arboretum
- Take the kids to Blase family farm
- Have an awesome Halloween block party
- Be more active and personal on Instagram stories
- Create 2 reels
- Work on lowering my intake of sweets
What is one of your October 2021 goals?
This Halloween block party sounds so fun! Good luck on crushing these goals!
I wish it was easier to track pages read instead of books. I just finished a book that was almost 600 pages long. Naturally, It took me a lot longer than the 200 page book I am reading now. I just ordered Halloween costumes for my boys and I want to get a start on Christmas shopping this coming month, too.
Goals are vital for success. Even though they aren’t enough on their own (and you have to do the work to get there), they guide you all the way!
I love how you keep yourself accountable with the goals!!! I should do that for sure…Great idea!
Thanks for sharing this article it really good.