Tomorrow we are leaving for Hawaii bright and early! Yes it is honeymoon time! We have a short layover in Arizona and then for 9 days I errrr we will be beaching, getting massages, relaxing and sipping on Mai Tai’s!
I wanted to share the things with you I always have when I am on an airplane. The 5 Things in my Travel Bag that no matter what I always carry.
I carry everything in my Barrington Gifts tote bag with my new monogram on it! NAM! WOOO! It doesn’t look exactly like the one above I am fairly certain the style of mine is not made anymore but it is Navy and white and perfect!
Onto the 5 Things in my travel bag:
1. iPad: Always! This has my books, movies, magazines, ability to check my social media, watch Netflix and so many other things. It’s really a magical device no? This is the first thing that goes into my bag and I always make sure I have it. Plus lots of extra ways to charge it. I carry my iPad in a gorgeous Gigi New York iPad case that I love.
2. Tory Burch Travel Wallet: I have a giant Tory Burch wallet I always use for travel because it zips around and is perfect for boarding passes, tickets, etc. Plus it houses the important things like my license, credit and debit cards.
3. A Variety of One Truffle Pouches: I have purchased about 5 of these in various sizes and I use them for everything. One for my makeup/beauty products I carry daily. I have one that has all of my chargers. I use another for snacks and various items. They are the perfect way to organize things in your bag so you can find them easily.
4. My new EOS Vanilla Mint lip balm: I mentioned above I keep beauty products in a One Truffle bag but I had to point this one out specifically because since I found it at Target a few weeks ago it has become a daily life staple. I adore EOS but this combo of Vanilla Mint is just perfect. Go get yourself one ASAP!
5. Orbit Wintermint Gum: This is my favorite gum and really the only gum both Andrew and I love. We always have tons especially when we travel. I also take tons of mints because I am obsessed with starlight mints! But this gum has been my favorite for probably a decade and I could not travel without it.
Of course I have other things in my travel bag but these are the 5 Things in my travel bag you will always find!
What is in your travel bag?