Happy (almost) April! March was a good month around here and I am so excited for April. My birthday is Saturday and Andrew’s is Sunday! We have some fun birthday plans and fun Easter plans on the horizon and I am so excited to embrace another year! Excited to share my April 2021 goals and also see how my March goals went!
April 2021 Goals
In March I wanted to…
- Read 4 books: I read 3 books but they were all so good!
- Get the kid’s Easter baskets together: Yep they are done and hiding in our office.
- Celebrate my grandfather turning 97: YES! My grandfather turned 97 this past Sunday and we had a family dinner to celebrate.
- Find a fun way to celebrate my mom’s birthday: My mom’s friends threw her a surprise party but she was MOST surprised to see me there on a Friday at the kid’s bedtime. Andrew put them to bed so I could go and it was so fun to celebrate her. We also sent her a huge flower arrangement.
- Have a date with Andrew one way or another: YES! We went and had patio drinks/apps last weekend!
- Try to see at least one friend in person socially distanced: I did! I had MOPs so I got to see my MOPs friends and a few of my friend’s kids are on Liam’s soccer team so I got to see them too!
- Grow Pinterest by 500 followers: Not by 500 but my page views jumped up so close to 30K! Come follow me!
- Start planning summer blog content: Yes I have tons of great ideas for summer content!
- Secure 3 new brand partnerships: Yep actually more than that and I am so excited for all the partnerships and feel very lucky!
- Take the kids to do something FUN!: Does soccer count? Haha! We did lots of park time so I do think that was fun!
In April I want to…
- Read 5 books
- Take the kids on more walks
- Spend a ton of time outside
- Hit 30K on Pinterest (sooooo close)
- Get content schedule for May
- Secure two new brand partnerships
- Take the kids to a new park
- Have an Easter egg hunt with the kids
- Cook something new
What is one of your April 2021 goals?