Happy March! I am honestly so glad February is over. It was a rough month. Other than Liam turning 4 (which was the huge highlight) the rest of the month was hard. With the big snowstorm in Texas, and just so many days of freezing, snowy, awful weather, it kind of sucked. But, a new month means a fresh start and I am excited to share my March 2021 goals and also see how I did in February!
March 2021 Goals
In February I wanted to…
- Read 4 books: Hard fail. I read 2. Just not a ton of time to read this month.
- Take Liam on an outing just me and him: Another fail, when we had plans we had to cancel them because he had an adverse reaction to his 4 year vaccines.
- Celebrate Liam’s birthday: BIG YES! We had a HUGE yard sign, we did a drive by parade, donuts, chick fila, presents, decorated the entire house in a space theme. He had the best time!
- Take Charlotte on at least 5 outdoor walks (weather permitting) a week: The weather sadly did not permit.
- Have an at-home date night for Valentine’s Day with Andrew: Yes but it was a week late due to the snow. YAY for Chinese takeout!
- Dedicate 2 hours a day to hyper-focus on work with no distractions: Nope. I mean I was able to do that A LOT but not every day.
- Grow Pinterest by 500 followers: I was pretty close!
- Grow Instagram by 1000 followers: Nope, growth on Instagram is SLOW!
- Start planning something Andrew and I can do for our birthdays locally and safely: Done and done and I CANNOT WAIT!
- Visit with my grandparents 3 times: We didn’t see them in person 3 times but we FaceTimed with them A TON! My 96 year old grandfather got an iPhone.
In March I want to…
- Read 4 books
- Get the kids Easter baskets together
- Celebrate my grandfather turning 97
- Find a fun way to celebrate my moms birthday
- Have a date with Andrew one way or another
- Try to see at least one friend in person socially distanced
- Grow Pinterest by 500 followers
- Start planning summer blog content
- Secure 3 new brand partnerships
- Take the kids to do something FUN!
What is one of your March 2021 goals?