You know those decadent drinks people order at Starbucks? They always look so pretty and taste so good, and then you realize that it will cost you half a tank of gas for one? Yeah. Now that it’s warmer errr super hot by 11 AM every day I am trying my hand at iced coffee. I have never been much of an iced coffee person, but I think I may be changing my ways. Today I am sharing my new favorite drink with you guys. It’s a caramel almond cashew iced coffee recipe. It is hands down one of the yummiest drinks to enjoy and it is BEYOND easy to make! No need to go spend $5 on an iced coffee!
What you’ll need:
- Coffee: I used a regular generic k-cup
Silk® Nutchello™ in the Caramel Almond Cashew Flavor
- Tall glass
- Fun Straw
What to do:
- Make the coffee and put it in the fridge for 5-10 mins just to slightly cool it down.
- Take a tall glass and fill it about half way with ice
- Pour the coffee in the glass about 2/3 of the way
- Fill the remainder of the glass with the Silk® Nutchello™ in the Caramel Almond Cashew Flavor or your Silk® Nutchello™ of choice for various flavors! I really love Silk® Nutchello™ because it’s dairy free, and lower in sugar, saturated fat and cholesterol. Gotta love those benefits! Also I sprinkle some cinnamon on top sometimes or pumpkin spice if I’m feeling crazy!
- Add a fun straw because life is more fun with a fun straw!
- Then take to your happy place and enjoy!
There you have a yummy caramel almond cashew iced coffee recipe!
For me I enjoyed mine sitting on our porch swing reading a new book. It was really nice weather last weekend and being outside was amazing. Spending time outside in nice weather is one of my favorite things. We have so few days of nice weather before it’s TOO hot!
As you know, if you’ve been reading my blog for a while, I’m a huge reader. Finding time to read is not always easy, but even if I can take 30 minutes while enjoying my iced coffee to start a new book I really feel better for the rest of the day.
We had a really busy weekend, so I think for my mental state having those 30 minutes to myself was important so I could refresh and regroup to be productive the rest of the day.
Remember, as life gets busier and things get crazy to take 30 minutes, make an iced coffee, and sit outside. It will do wonders!
What is your favorite way to drink your coffee? Tell me in the comments!
This post was sponsored by Silk as part of an influencer activation for the #SilkCrowd and Socialstars™. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review, but all opinions are my own.