Oh my gosh it’s the last month of 2018! How did that happen so fast? I feel like it was just summer and now we are just weeks away from the new year. I will have my 2018 goals recap and my 2019 goals post up soon, but first I want to share how I did in November along with my December 2018 goals.
December 2018 Goals
In November I wanted to…
- Read 5 books: I read 3! I wish I had read more but I was sick and we traveled.
- Decorate for the holidays: Yes but we waited a little longer this year.
- Start Christmas shopping: Yes almost done!
- Take Liam to Houston to see family: we did the weekend after Thanksgiving
- Get some good blog content and family pics on our vacation: post coming soon!
- Unplug for at least 2 days of our vacation: I did not open my computer once and it was glorious
- Get blog content scheduled through the end of the year: Yes I am done!
- Work on blog anniversary content (I start my 10th year of blogging next month!!!): Such great stuff coming for this!
- Get to 25K on Pinterest and 16K on Twitter: I am so so so close on both!
In December I want to…
- Take a blog break from Christmas through early Jan to enjoy the holidays with my family
- Read 4 books
- Take Liam to see Santa at the mall, Breakfast pancakes with Santa at the fire station, the trains at Northpark Mall, Christmas lights around Highland Park, Santa story time, and as many more things as we can
- Bake Christmas cookies for our neighbors and friends
- Host a white elephant exchange and cookie exchange
- Work on closet organization for the new year
- Get most of January scheduled
- Grow Pinterest to 25K and Twitter to 16.5K
- Have 2 dates with Andrew
What are some of your December 2018 Goals?