Happy November! Hard to believe we are getting closer to 2019. This year flew by. Before I get into my November 2018 Goals I want to check in on how I did for October!
November 2018 Goals
In October I wanted to…
- Read 5 books: Fail I read 3. It was a crazy sickness month in our house
- Try more new beauty and skincare products to blog about: Yes I have some great content coming up.
- Try to get to 75K on Instagram and 25K on Pinterest: Yes and No, but close on Pinterest
- Schedule pins for a week at a time: Doing better but not where I want to be
- Finish October blog content and begin on November: Yes yes yes
- Finish our November trip planning: Yes yes yes
- Take Liam to the Arboretum, State Fair, Pumpkin Patch, and Trick or Treating: We did all but the State Fair. We did take him to a local fair though.
- Have 2 dates with Andrew: Pretty much everyone in our house was sick nonstop. We finally managed to have our anniversary date two weeks late.
In November I want to…
- Read 5 books
- Decorate for the holidays
- Start Christmas shopping
- Take Liam to Houston to see family
- Get some good blog content and family pics on our vacation
- Unplug for at least 2 days of our vacation
- Get blog content scheduled through the end of the year
- Work on blog anniversary content (I start my 10th year of blogging next month!!!)
- Get to 25K on Pinterest and 16K on Twitter
What are some of your November 2018 Goals?