6.18.15 14

Favorite At Home Workouts

I am not one who loves working out at home. I prefer group fitness classes or even the gym to at home workouts. If I do workout at home I would rather go for a long walk, a run or a bike ride with Andrew. But there are days where getting out of the house to the gym or the barre studio does not happen. In that case I tend to seek out at home workouts. I wanted to share my favorite at home workouts with you guys!

Workout1

source

Workout2

source

(the one above I do 2 times a week at least)

workout3

source

workout4

source

(This one is GREAT for a sweaty workout at home while watching TV)

c30b06d34b4de9415a9e2a6e6fdad6e1

source

(This ab workout is amazing)

I hope you guys found some new workouts you can do at home. At home workouts are great because you need very little equipment and you can still get a great workout in! Remember to stay hydrated!

What’s your favorite at home workout?

1. Linda Kay wrote:

Neely, thanks for the tips on exercising at home. My favorite way to get exercise is walking, and this was recommended by my neurosurgeon after surgery. He said it has less chance of injury, so I’m sticking with it!

Published 6.18.15
  2. Pamela wrote:

thanks for all of these!

Published 6.18.15
  3. Christina wrote:

I like the first one. I have to substitute the jumping jacks because of knees, but the rest I can do when on my breaks in the office. Great way to get some exercise worked into the day. I also like to do a yoga video. There are TONS on You Tube so there aren’t any excuses for that either.

Published 6.18.15
  4. Lilly @ TTTTTTToday wrote:

I use a 7 minute workout app on my phone. It’s great! It even nags you if you miss a day. They are great for when you don’t feel like getting out of the house but still want to do a workout

Published 6.18.15
  5. I’m loving that long bright pink one! Need to pin all of these. I’m with ya…I feel like I’m more productive with my workouts when they’re not in front of the TV or next to food, but sometimes, it’s a much-needed thing! It beats the alternative of doing nothing, right?

cominguprosestheblog.com

Published 6.18.15
  6. Thanks for sharing these workouts. I enjoy working out at home. These can be quite useful 🙂

Published 6.18.15
  7. Aly wrote:

Hey Neely! I actually prefer working out at home. Like Lilly, I like using the 7 Minute Workout app, but these exercises are great, too! I’m pinning this for future reference 🙂

Published 6.18.15
  8. Very Erin wrote:

I actually prefer at-home workouts! I find the most success doing workout videos. I think part of it is I just can’t motive myself to drive to the gym, and I’m more guaranteed to work out this way!

Published 6.18.15
  9. Diana wrote:

This is a great list. Working out at home is such a pain point but I’ve been meaning to look up a few of these on Pinterest. Thank you 🙂

Published 6.18.15
  10. Angie wrote:

even though I have a gym membership home workouts are a must! Great list!

Published 6.18.15
  11. Lori Vann wrote:

I love all these. I may start doing the Cardio blast workout at home. I really have zero excuses other than, I like my sleep!

Published 6.19.15
  12. I prefer a gym setting or a class. However, like you I recognize you need some of the quick living room workouts for a busy day!

Published 6.19.15
  13. Jessa wrote:

I love all of these workouts. I am really bad about doing workouts at home as well.

Published 6.20.15
  14. I will be pinning these for sure! It is cold in Australia right now and I don’t want to leave the house so this is perfect for me!

Published 6.21.15