Hard to believe it’s almost February and that in 2 weeks I will have a 3 year old! WHAT!? But before I get emotional about my baby turning 3 I will share my February 2020 goals and also a look back at how I did in January!
February 2020 Goals
In January I wanted to…
- Continue eating healthy and hopefully start losing more weight: YES! I have been doing great and I am so happy with my progress.
- Read 3 books: I read two books!
- Daily walks and getting 10K steps a day: Yes! we have been doing a lot of early morning walks at the mall since it’s been cold.
- Now that I can, back to regular daily workouts: Yep I have worked out every single day.
- Do something fun with just me and Liam at least once: We have been doing lots of playtime at home but unfortunately there was lots of sickness here this month.
- Work on blog content for spring: Yes. Most content for spring is planned and written.
- Try to have a date night/day with Andrew: We haven’t yet but we are in February.
- Get April blog content planned: Yes!
- Post more to Instagram: I feel like I did well this month. Always wanting to be better.
- Work on Pinterest content (still trying to get to 30K but so close): Less than 2k away!
- Clean out my closet: yep and yep!
In February I want to…
- Continue my workouts, and tracking with WW and hopefully see more progress
- Read 4 books
- Daily 10K steps
- Have a date night with Andrew
- Celebrate Liams birthday BIG (he’s turning 3 this month)
- Send Valentine’s cards to 3 friends
- Be better about scheduling Pinterest content
- Work on April blog content
- Continue purging/organizing our house
What is one of your February 2020 goals?