Happy January friends! I hope everyone had an amazing holiday time! I took 2 weeks off and spent the time with my sweet family! We did all sorts of fun things and enjoyed the time with our now 5 week old baby girl! But now it’s time to get back into the swing of things! Time to share my January 2020 goals and also a look back at what I did in December!
January 2020 Goals
In December I wanted to…
- Read 1 book (lofty goal with a newborn): I did! It was nice to get back into a reading routine.
- Take Liam to do at least 3-4 special Christmas things (Polar Express, Visit Santa, Pancakes with Santa, see lights, Arboretum): We did Polar Express, visited Santa, breakfast with Santa, and saw lights as a family, we also went to Northpark and saw all the holiday shows!
- Mail our holiday cards/birth announcements: I did this December 4th!
- Take daily walks with Charlotte: We took lots of walks either in the mall with her covered or I walked at home (yes around our house) for about an hour while she napped.
- Eat healthy: Yep I am doing weight watchers again and doing it during the holidays has been a huge test of willpower.
- Enjoy this sweet newborn phase: Oh gosh I never want it to end. I love when she sleeps on me and I am cherishing every night waking because I know how fast it goes.
- Help Liam adjust to the new baby as much as possible: He has honestly done amazing! Sure he has moments where he acts out but he is so obsessed with her.
In January I want to…
- Continue eating healthy and hopefully start losing more weight
- Read 3 books
- Daily walks and getting 10K steps a day
- Now that I can, back to regular daily workouts
- Do something fun with just me and Liam at least once
- Work on blog content for spring
- Try to have a date night/day with Andrew
- Get April blog content planned
- Post more to Instagram
- Work on Pinterest content (still trying to get to 30K but so close)
- Clean out my closet
Do you have any January 2020 goals? Tell me!