Goodness you guys. It’s February. That means I am having a February baby! Yes it’s the month. Let’s do this baby boy. First though, let’s see what I accomplished in January as well as set some February Goals. I surely do not intend to set any crazy goals for the month other than you know, have a baby. But I do have a few things to accomplish in the weeks before.
In January I wanted to…
- Soak in the last month of no baby by having more dates with Andrew, and having some good solid alone time. I foresee some alone movie dates (my fav) in my future.- We did have a few dates but mostly we hung out at home because I feel giant.
- Read 5 books– Yes I did! Mostly baby related books on sleep training haha.
- Continue to eat healthier– Yes done and done!
- Try to workout 3 times a week. I think that 5 is kind of silly at this point but I would love to do at least 3 days of workouts.- I have worked out 3-5 times a week still mostly walking or doing the stationary bike with a few strength exercises.
- Get the things we need for baby boy and have all stuff assembled– Yep! We are ready for you baby boy!
- Write all my shower thank you notes before the end of the month– I wrote them all within 3 days of our shower! BOOM!
- Pick out birth announcements (will choose a photo later obviously) and update Minted address book to make that part easier– I have narrowed it down to 3. So I’m getting there.
- Write 10 more posts to bank for February and March– I wrote 24 more!
- Spend some time with my parents– I wish I had been better at this but I saw them both more!
In February I want to…
- Read 3 books
- Go on at least one more date with Andrew
- Get the house completely in order pre baby
- Go over all my blog posts for the next few weeks
- Make sure we have everything we need for baby boy for the first few weeks
What are you February Goals?