Oh gosh Friday why did you take so long to get here?
I think I ask this all the time but lord, I’m exhausted and it’s not even mid day Thurs as I write that.
So onto my Friday Favorites
1. Naps: So with my conditions POTS, Orthostatic Hypotension, EDS I am supposed to sleep when I am tired. One main factor of this is I do not sleep well at night. The good thing about me napping is I can nap almost immediately. This week with the concussion and everything else naps have been a favorite. I am not lying.
2. Tumblers Full of Cold Water: Nothing like ice cold Smart Water in a pretty tumbler to make a girl happy. I think it’s important to drink a lot of water and I have talked about my tips for drinking water in another post. Read it, it’s important.
3. Taking Leaps: I am loving seeing people signing up for my online course and I really think as a blogger regardless of how long you’ve been blogging or even a small business owner you will benefit greatly from this. I highly suggest checking it out and signing up. The first two classes are both filling up fast so don’t wait! Just take the leap!
4. Sassy Lip Gloss: Hey when I need a mood brightener sassy lip gloss is the way to do it. These are my current favorites.
5. Bunny Grahams: I am a big stress eater. Sometimes I am a stress non eater. This week I have been stress eating and I opted for bunny grahams which are about as healthy as cookies can get. Seriously I love them. I highly suggest going to pick up a box or 12.
What are some of your Friday Favorites?