Happy 2021 friends! I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year. I really enjoyed taking 2 weeks off to spend time with my family. I got to be super present and it was just wonderful. As always I am here to share my January 2021 goals and also look back at how I did in December. If you want to check out my complete 2021 goals for the year, that post is here.
January 2021 Goals
In December I wanted to…
- Read 5 books: I read 3. It was a busy month!
- Finally get the office organized: I am so happy to FINALLY report that this is done. It’s probably as good as it can get and we actually can walk around in there now and get to what we need.
- Clean out and organize our fridge/freezer: Yes and yes
- Finish January content: Mostly done
- Go for daily walks with the kids when I can: We have done a ton more walks and it’s been great! But it got VERY cold and rainy towards the end of the month.
- Post more to Instagram stories: I have been doing this and I am loving the feedback
- Make a really yummy dinner on NYE for Andrew and I: Andrew made a really yummy dinner hahah!
- Cross off our favorite holiday traditions with the kids safely: Christmas Lights, Santa (virtually this year), The Arboretum, Cookies, leaving reindeer feed for the reindeer, etc, matching jammies pic.: Oh we did a lot of them. We did not end up doing the Arboretum because I heard the crowds were bad. But we did everything we could safely do!
- Do Melissa Wood health 5 days a week: Yes I am hooked! I have been doing it more like 6 days a week and I think it’s one of my favorite workouts ever.
In January I want to…
- Read 5 books
- Workout 6 days a week
- Daily walks
- Put more of a focus on Charlotte’s playtime working on words
- Take Liam to do 2 one-on-one things with just us
- Have at least one date with Andrew
- Be more engaged on Instagram stories
- Finish Q1 blog planning
- Work on my blog redesign (eeeeek)
What is one of your January goals?