Just like that, we are almost in the last month of the year! Happy (ALMOST) December friends. I am looking forward to this month a lot. I love wrapping things up for the year but what I really love is Christmas and celebrating with my family! So here I am sharing my December 2020 goals and also a look back at November. I really want this month to be enjoyable and I plan to go low key with the goals.
December 2020 Goals
In November I wanted to…
- Read 4 books: I read 4 exactly. I just finished one yesterday haha!
- Have a date with Andrew: Eh again fail but we have been trying to stay off our phones while we watch Christmas movies at night. That counts right?
- Celebrate Charlotte’s birthday big even if it’s just us: We did! We had a small party with us and my parents and grandparents and it was wonderful!
- Have more one-on-one time with Liam: Yes I feel like with him off for a week for Thanksgiving I was able to spend really good one on one time with him. We have also been keeping him up 30 minutes later than Charlotte so I am able to do bedtime with them both.
- Get our office organized (may never happen): Ugh we have made progress but this is such a labor of zero love ha!
- Take a family picture on Thanksgiving (more challenging than one would think): Yes! I also got a good one of the kids both looking at the camera.
- Finish all gift guides and get all December blog content scheduled: I am happy to say I am nearly done with ALL my posts for the rest of the year. I take the last week of the year off but I am so pleased with all of my posts this month and I am already working on January!
- Work on yearly finance wrap-up: Ooof fail. Need to do this!
- Bake cookies with Liam: Unfortunately we did not this month but I am hoping we do in December
- Decorate our house for Christmas: Yes that has been done since Liam started to notice other people had theirs up!
In December I want to…
- Read 5 books
- Finally get the office organized
- Clean out and organize our fridge/freezer
- Finish January content
- Go for daily walks with the kids when I can
- Post more to Instagram stories (I have been doing this and I am loving the feedback)
- Make a really yummy dinner on NYE for Andrew and I
- Cross off our favorite holiday traditions with the kids safely: Christmas Lights, Santa (virtually this year), The Arboretum, Cookies, leaving reindeer feed for the reindeer, etc, matching jammies pic.
- Do Melissa Wood health 5 days a week
What is one of your December 2020 goals?