Happy 2023 friends! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and New Years. It’s crazy to think how long I have been sharing my monthly goals on this blog but it’s one of my favorite things to do and be able to look back on and hold myself accountable. It’s time to share my January 2023 goals and also see how I did in December.
January 2023 Goals
In December I wanted to…
- Do something fun with my friends at least twice: I went and had a wellness day with one of my best friends and another friend and I had a fun holidate doing a home tour and brunch!
- Two date nights with Andrew: We had one and the other we had to cancel because Charlotte got sick.
- Host a holiday get-together: Yes I had a fun cookie exchange/white elephant party with girlfriends
- Walk every single day: In some way shape or form yes I did!
- Organize kids closets
- Read 8 books: Yes I read 11!
- Secure at least 3 brand partnerships for the new year: I did secure some for next year before the year ended!
- Post to TikTok 5 times: Ugh no I need to step it up here
- Post to Instagram 7 times: Eh fail. I did post 5 times though
- Take the kids to do 5 holiday activities: Oh yes, we did all the things. Arboretum, driving around to look at lights, carriage ride, neighborhood Christmas tree lighting, Enchant Christmas, seeing Santa, Santa story time
- RELAX: I mean as much as I could with two kids
In January I want to…
- Feel organized before we leave for our trip
- Read 10 books
- Post 5 times to TikTok and 7 times to Instagram
- Walk every single day
- Get everything planned for Liam’s 6th birthday in February
- Do at least two fun things with friends
- Plan content out for the rest of Q1
- Finish my business goals for the year
- Figure out our 2023 travel plans with the kids
What is one of your January 2023 goals?
I like the idea of having a monthly list of things to do. Makes more sense to me than making a year’s worth of goals.
Sounds like you got a lot done, especially in the busy month of December. One of my goals this month is to do some form of exercise at least 5 days per week since we are too busy on the weekends.
It’s always good to set goals. You will reach more of them if you set them first. You may not achieve them all, but you will almost always do better than you would had you never set them in the first place.
I love your goals from December. I can definitely relate to the first 2, I feel like with all the blogging I haven’t made time for friends and that needs to change. Also with twin girls it has been hard having time for just me and hubby and I think we need to make some time for us too. Thanks for the tips
Nnnniiiccceeeee…I want to go on a vacation this year! It’s been a while since I last had one.
One of my January goals is to continue to make time for reading, which is something I love.
I like that you aren’t committing to posting every day on social. I feel like your numbers are super doable!
That’s awesome, you achieving a lot of goals and this is great to track them. Great list of goals for this month and I hope you will achieve them all.
Read 10 books! You truly inspire. Good to see you reach your goals. I set goals but mostly fail 🙁
Echt goede tips en een goed initiatief. Veel dank.
Christmas and New Years were excellent. Happy New Year! My January goal is to try doing a juice cleanse.
Reading 10 books in a month is quite a lofty goal. I barely reach 4-5. Good luck achieving your goals!