4.11.22 12

10 Health and Fitness Items I Swear By

I hope you all had a good holiday weekend! Today I am going back into my series of 10 products I swear by. I wanted to share the health and fitness items I swear by because I know so many of us are constantly trying to up our health and fitness games.

health and fitness items I swear by

10 Health and Fitness Items I Swear By

I am putting my ice roller on here because while it could technically fall into the category of beauty as well I use it to help relieve migraines too. Seriously the best money I have spent!

My Lululemon yoga mat is seriously the best yoga mat I have ever used. I use it for barre, yoga, and other workouts too. It’s ridiculously durable and soft.

I bought my acupressure mat about 4 years ago and has helped so much with stress and pain relief. I use it a few times a week and it looks and sounds weird but really helps a ton.

Bala bangles are hands down one of the best purchases I’ve made. I use them for barre and pilates but I also use them just for walking to give a little extra oomph.

I have to, of course, say my Peloton but beyond that just the Peloton app which is incredible.

My two favorite sports bras are the Energy Bra from Lululemon and the Athena crop from Outdoor Voices. I find that these are the best for my bust style. I have pretty small boobs and these work great.

My favorite workout shorts are the Tracker Shorts from Lululemon. They are a bit of an investment for shorts but I have a pair I have had for 8 years and I wear them probably 3-4 times a week and they are still in perfect condition.

The best workout shoes are for sure On Clouds! I wear them EVERY SINGLE DAY! I truly love them so much.

To keep my hair up during workouts I swear by slip silk hair ties. Again, a little pricey but worth every penny in my opinion.

My VERY favorite water bottle to use is my Stanley of course! It is absolutely worth the splurge.

I would love to know a health and fitness item you swear by!

This post was written in 2020 and has been updated for 2022

1. I love that you included the ice roller! I want to get one too! 🙂

Published 5.26.20
  2. Di Hickman wrote:

Great products! I love my Manduka yoga mat, but I hear great things about Jade too. I have similar bands and use them a lot!

Published 5.26.20
  3. Kristine Nicole Alessandra wrote:

I am very interested in that acupressure mat. I have read a few articles about the benefits of acupressure and I really want to try it. If this would help me with the numbness in my toes, then that would be great!

Published 5.27.20
  4. busola wrote:

I didn’t even know what an ice roller is until l read this. I have a couple of things on the list that I enjoy using a lot.

Published 5.27.20
  5. Natalie wrote:

I love all these products. Especially those Adidas shoes. I will definitely put them on my shopping list.

Published 5.27.20
  6. Workout gear is essential. It helps you feel motivated when you’re in comfortable gear.

Published 5.27.20
  7. máy bơm hơi wrote:

I didn’t even know what an ice roller is until l read this. It helps you feel motivated when you’re in comfortable gear.

Published 5.28.20
  8. aisasami wrote:

These are great items for fitness lovers. I love the Energy Bra from Lululemon , it looks really well-supported.

Published 5.28.20
  9. Mani wrote:

Walking, lifting weights, doing chores – it’s all good. Regardless of what you do, regular exercise and physical activity is the path to health and well-being.

Published 6.5.20
  10. Not so much into sports as into beauty, so yes, my number one is an ice roller, silk pillow case, good pair of leggings (sport), and my Swell water bottle 🙂

Published 4.11.22

I’ve never heard of an acupressure mat but now I’m incredibly fascinated! Actually, most of these products are unfamiliar to me – since my fitness journey has been stop/start so many times. I’ll have to look into a few of these things!

Published 4.12.22
  12. Lizzie wrote:

Love the Slip Silk hair ties too! I’ve been wanting to get an ice roller. I had no idea that it helped with migraines!

Lizzie