Hard to believe it’s July! I feel like parts of this year fly by and other parts drag but here we are. June was an interesting month but I want to share how I did with my June goals and then look ahead at my July 2020 goals.
July 2020 Goals
In June I wanted to…
- Focus on working out a little harder, lose body fat, and try to lose 5 lbs: I did! Its been really hard to get over my plateau but finally, I am losing again.
- Drink more water-this is becoming a real issue for me: Yes I started adding lemon in my water every day and it makes me drink lots more.
- Go on daily walks with Charlotte (Liam won’t stay in a stroller) before its too hot: Ugh big fail. We have gone on a few but not enough.
- Expose Liam to more opportunities to swim and be in the water: Yes! He has done 4 weeks of swimming lessons and gone swimming a few times a week in addition to it. He loves the water now.
- Work on organizing my Pinterest boards: Ugh getting there but not done.
- Clean up some cabinets in our kitchen-way too much crap we don’t use/need: Sort of. We have started this but not close to done.
- Finish my summer editorial calendar: Mostly done!
- Read 4 books: yes! I just recently shared some of the books I have read lately.
- See my grandparents as much as possible even on FaceTime: Yes we saw them in person 4 times and FaceTimed a bunch!
In July I want to…
- Try to lose 5 more lbs
- Get better about walks with Charlotte
- Try to have one day during the weekend that’s JUST for us 4 to spend together with no outside commitments
- Read 5 books
- Go through Charlottes closet
- Get Liams uniforms ordered and ready for school in August (WHAT!?) and labels, etc
- Try to have at least one at-home date night with Andrew
- Work on fall blog content planning
What is one of your July 2020 goals?