Happy July (almost)! Fun fact about me: July 4th is my favorite holiday! I love love love it. Fireworks! YES! Pretty excited to dress our little one up all patriotic and stay out way past his bed time to watch some fireworks this weekend! But first, lets share my July goals and see how I did in June! Shall we?
In June I wanted to…
- Read 2 books: Yes I did! I actually had more time to read. Thank god for babies sleeping through the night!
- Have 2 dates with Andrew: Not two direct dates BUT we had a family vacation and got to actually have dinner together each night, watch movies, and enjoy solid time together.
- Write posts through August: Mostly done!
- Keep up with workouts, walks and Weight Watchers (as always): Yes I am soooo close to my pre pregnancy weight and I have another 15 lbs on top of that I want to lose.
- Finalize plans for our Chicago trip: Somewhat done!
- Have a fun and relaxing Father’s Day with Andrew and my dad: Yes we had the BEST Father’s Day! So much fun and so relaxing. It was really hot but it was fun!
- Clean out closet/drawers: Making a ton of progress and donated TONS of stuff his month!
- Find a fun class for Liam for the fall (aside from swimming): I am signing him up for a little gym class this fall and music together.
- Work on my Twitter growth: Yes really happy with it.
- Get more current photos framed: Yes but now I need more places to put frames haha!
In July I want to…
- Read 3 books now that I have more time to read
- Keep up with all of the W’s
- Take Liam for daily walks somewhere indoors(like the mall) since its getting too hot for outside walks
- Enjoy July 4th with Andrew and Liam (one of my fav holidays)
- Cook more
- Have two dates with Andrew
- Do a little purging of stuff we don’t need
- Clean out Liam’s closet (yes already!)
What do you want to do in July? Share your July goals below!