Happy June friends! It’s summertime! We had an awesome month of May and I am so excited for June! So many fun things on the agenda for this summer. YAY! Today I am sharing my June Goals and also reflecting on what I did (or didn’t) accomplish in May!
In May I wanted to…
- Find a summer swim class for Liam: We are starting a baby class in 2 weeks and he will start actual lessons in August!
- Have Liam meet Andrew’s grandma: It was such a sweet moment when they met. We loved our visit in Houston!
- Work on Liam’s baby book: Yep! Glad I am still keeping up with this!
- Find something creative for my mom for Mother’s Day: Not creative but I got her things she loves.
- Have 2 dates with Andrew outside of the house: WE FINALLY HAD A DAAAATE! My mom watched Liam and we had a Sunday afternoon date. We may have gone to Buy Buy Baby first, but we still got a lunch date in after!
- Keep up with my W’s (walks, workouts, Weight Watchers): Yes I am doing great! **patting myself on the back** 🙂
- Do an updated Weight Watchers post and Barre post: Working on them!
- Work on Pinterest growth: Yes Pinterest is going great!
- Write posts through July: Working on August posts 🙂
In June I want to…
- Read 2 books
- Have 2 dates with Andrew
- Write posts through August
- Keep up with workouts, walks and Weight Watchers (as always)
- Finalize plans for our Chicago trip
- Have a fun and relaxing Father’s Day with Andrew and my dad
- Clean out closet/drawers
- Find a fun class for Liam for the fall (aside from swimming)
- Work on my Twitter growth
- Get more current photos framed
I would love to know what your June Goals are? Please share them below!