I can’t believe June is almost over! I wanted to share my June Favorites today and show you all the things I have been loving this month! Oh and this is my 2000th blog post! What?!?! How is that even possible. 5 years, 6 months and 14 days. WOW! So that is obviously a favorite but moving on the the actual June Favorites.
1. Covergirl The Super Sizer mascara: Covergirl sent me this with a bunch of other goodies a while back and it is the only mascara I used the entire month. I will for sure be rebuying this. It is amazing!
2. In the Unlikely Event: Hands down my favorite book I read this month. I have waited for a new Judy Blume book for a long time and I devoured it in 2 days. It’s a really beautiful story and I highly suggest it.
3. Lululemon tracker shorts: I have about 8 pairs of these and I have been living in them all Summer long. They are beyond comfy and great for working out and running around.
4. Bando Tumbler: My future sister in law also has one of these and we both can’t get enough of them. I probably fill mine up about 5 times a day and take it everywhere. Perfect to stay hydrated in this crazy heat.
5. Alex and Ani bracelets: The people at Alex and Ani generously sent me 3 of these and I love them so much. They are perfect to wear with any outfit and the three I chose are perfect. I got the N, positivity and energy. They look fabulous with any outfit.
6. Ray bans: I only have rayban sunglasses and I have 3 pairs. I may have an addiction but the gold ones have been my go to lately. They fit really well and just feel summery to me.
7. Tory Burch Wristlet: There are days I just dont want to deal with a purse. Especially if I am not driving. So I love this because it holds the things I need: phone, cards, cash, ID, gum, a hair tie, chapstick and a lipgloss. Yes that all fits in there! This is perfection!
8. NARS creamy concealer: I picked on of these up at the Makeup Show Dallas a few weeks ago and it is hands down the best concealer I have ever used. My friend Meg told me about it and I really didn’t see what the fuss was until I used it. OMG!
9. Orbit Gum: This is an always favorite. Really the only gum I ever buy and I go through phases where I want gum all the time or not at all. This is an all the time gum.
10. Softlips chapstick: Best. Chapstick. Ever.
What are your June Favorites?