IT’S GONNA BE MAYYYYY! Happy May friends! Hard to believe we are in the 5th month of the year. I swear it’s going way too fast! Today I am here with my May goals as well as recapping my April goals. I really love doing these posts!
In April I wanted to…
- Cook more, maybe try a few new Weight Watchers friendly meals. Eh I didn’t cook much, but we did add some new meals to our rotation. Mostly new variations of chicken 🙂 I also have been eating a lot of cauliflower rice.
- Keep up with workouts, walks, and Weight Watchers (all the W’s!) Yes I am doing really really good! I have averaged at least 10K steps a day, worked out either at the gym or at barre 6 days a week and not gone over my points at all with Weight Watchers! Slow and steady!
- Write at least two blog posts a week. I have all my posts scheduled till July and I would love to stay ahead. I am doing really great with this. It’s hard to find the time as much as I want but I’m making it happen.
- Have at least one date night with Andrew sans baby. This was a fail 🙁 We are just so tired. We have watched a lot of movies and cooked together at home though.
- Start attending Barre classes at least twice a week. Yes! I am loving being back at Barre!
- Try to get Liam on more of a schedule. Yes yes yes. He is doing really great. We are currently doing the 12 hours of sleep by 12 weeks plan and we are close!!
- Start planning our summer trips (so behind!) Yes again, we are excited for our lake trip in June and Chicago in August.
- Figure out a Father’s Day gift for Andrew. Yes again really excited for this!
- Read two books. I read 1.5 books. Mostly at 3 AM while feeding Liam or on the elliptical at the gym.
Pretty proud of myself this month 🙂
In May I want to…
- Find a summer swim class for Liam
- Have Liam meet Andrew’s grandma
- Work on Liam’s baby book
- Find something creative for my mom for Mother’s Day
- Have 2 dates with Andrew outside of the house
- Keep up with my W’s (walks, workouts, Weight Watchers)
- Do an updated Weight Watchers post and Barre post
- Work on Pinterest growth
- Write posts through August
What are your May goals?