WOAH! It’s baby month! Yep we are 3 weeks and 1 day away from baby girl making her appearance! I am large and in charge and I am ready to be done! But first lets look and see what I accomplished in October and also check out my November 2019 goals.
November 2019 Goals
In October I wanted to…
- Read 5 books – I read 2. I’ve been so tired that most reading time means nap time or bedtime.
- Finish baby girls nursery – Her nursery is done and I love how it turned out. We really didn’t do much different from how Liam’s was. Similar setup and same furniture just with girly touches.
- Write thank you notes (we have two showers this month) – Yes! We had two lovely sprinkles. One hosted by my mom and a family friend and one hosted by my group of girlfriends. Baby girl is SET!
- Do all the fall/Halloween things on our Fall bucket list with Liam – We did a lot! We did the Arboretum, pumpkin patch, trick-or-treating, decorated for fall, carved pumpkins. The only thing we didn’t do this year was the State Fair because I am way too pregnant for that.
- Have one date with Andrew at least (our anniversary is this month so this shouldn’t be hard) – We had two! We did go out for our anniversary and then Andrew had Columbus Day off so we had a day date.
- Start packing my hospital bag (WHAT!?) – I started it this week when I had a panic that I would go into labor early and not have things together. I at least have the most important stuff I want in the bag.
- Spend some quality 1:1 time with Liam – Yes! He had a few random days off school and we did lots of fun things. Plus he’s been super into coloring and watching movies and we also have played outside a ton. We have been doing a lot of special things with him too. We took him on a trolley ride, for frozen yogurt, to the pumpkin patch MANY times, The Arboretum, etc.
- Get at least 15 more posts written for the blog – Oh gosh I am done almost through February. Aside from sponsored content!
In November I want to…
- Have a baby (can that count?) I kid
- Rest and relax
- Do some fun 1:1 things with Liam
- Read 2 books
- Finish packing my hospital bag
- Go easy on myself these last 3 weeks
- Get the house prepped and organized for baby
- Assemble play mat, bouncer, and get the car seat installed
- Get 10 more posts written and scheduled
What is one of your November 2019 Goals?