Happy October (almost)! October is one of my favorite months and always has been. Between our anniversary, the cooler weather, and all the pumpkin things it’s just such a fun month! But before we get started on all that fun I want to share my October 2019 goals and see what all I did in September which to me felt like a productive month!
October 2019 Goals
In September I wanted to…
- Read 4 books: YES! I got in quite the reading kick this month.
- Get at least 10 posts scheduled towards my maternity leave: I think I am up to 30 so I feel really on top of things.
- Grow 500 on Pinterest: I think I grew about 450 so definitely close.
- Have one date with Andrew: Eh fail. It’s just really hard. Liam was sick a TON this month with school starting.
- Get shelving and art hung in the nursery: YES her nursery is about 80% done. There are boxes in there for her car seat and high chair but other than that it should be ready for baby girl once we get a few more things.
- Get art hung in Liam’s big boy room: YEP! It’s a VERY Cowboys room. My dad had a TON of amazing Dallas Cowboys memorabilia and we hung it all. He was super generous to give it to us.
- Exercise 5x per week in some form: I did this! I feel good. Even if I’m slow.
In October I want to…
- Read 5 books
- Finish baby girls nursery
- Write thank you notes (we have two showers this month)
- Do all the fall/Halloween things on our Fall bucket list with Liam
- Have one date with Andrew at least (our anniversary is this month so this shouldn’t be hard)
- Start packing my hospital bag (WHAT!?)
- Spend some quality 1:1 time with Liam
- Get at least 15 more posts written for the blog
I feel like September was super productive and I am really hoping October is too!
What is one of your October 2019 goals?